Man Of Match Awards - Rnd 29 - Aberdeen (H)

MoM vs Aberdeen  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Frazer Wright for me, almost faultless performance. The back 4 were all good, Mannus really offers a confidence we've longed for for a long time in goal. Going forward we were less than convincing. Tade and McLean were awful. Vine played really well, and his goal celebration was hilarious.

Frazer Wright for me, almost faultless performance. The back 4 were all good, Mannus really offers a confidence we've longed for for a long time in goal. Going forward we were less than convincing. Tade and McLean were awful. Vine played really well, and his goal celebration was hilarious.

shocking booking

Could have been Cregg, Wright or Vine for me but vote goes to Mackay.

Great to see him get another two years on his contract and its the fact that he has that extra edge that he contributes goals that gets my vote. Wright put in a good shift as well and I felt he bailed out McCracken and had to point him in the right direction a few times.

Frazer Wright for me with Dave Mackay a close second,good too see Tade scoring especially after his miss earlier ( got to give Langfield a bit of credit for save) ,he showed a lot of composure to go round keeper for his goal, thought Vines booking was a joke,incident happened right in front of us and McGuinnes definitely made contact after Vine nutmegged him

Wright for me. Bailed Cracks out a few times. I really like the look of the new guy. Coincidence that the game turned in our favour when he came on and our Championship class player strolled off??

Tade looked okay, but, really he was average. Yes he took his goal well, but most of the time he seems to have no idea where he or any of his team-mates are....and his first chance was a poor attempt. Late on, Scobbie made a great run to the back post, but Tade plays with his head down and will never spot a pass like that in a month of Sundays.

Dave, Mannus and CD were solid. As someone else said, Cregg to me is one of the first names on the teamsheet. Vine is becoming a bit frustrating sometimes, MacLean had a poor game, Craig showed real commitment once again