Mooner

Harry Currans Love Child

Shame. That's what you get for being loyal from the beginning, not many in today's game would've stuck around as long as Moon did - I personally have a great respect for him. In an ideal world, he'll impress under Hartley, Hartley will become manager of a larger club and will take Mooner with him. Hope he is not left to play the rest of his days in the lower tiers of Scottish football.

Shame. That's what you get for being loyal from the beginning, not many in today's game would've stuck around as long as Moon did - I personally have a great respect for him. In an ideal world, he'll impress under Hartley, Hartley will become manager of a larger club and will take Mooner with him. Hope he is not left to play the rest of his days in the lower tiers of Scottish football.

Totaly agree!

You could also say saints were too loyal to moon .