Oscar Pretorius

stanley saint

I think the Americans had OJ hung drawn and quartered before His Trial and look what happened there.

A good Lawyer would argue a case here -:

Cricket Bat had blood on it -but not necessarily from an assault on his girlfriend but possible accidently when the bat flew out of his hands during a game.

Shots fired as indeed the Client thought it was an intruder and he was legally licensed to have possession of them.

The deceased cannot speak to what the arguements were all about and who started them.

Neighbours hearing them "shouting" could be circumstantial and possibly malicious IF they didnt get on with Him./ Her.

It will make interesting TV tho the Trial.

How long before the Book and Film take place ?

Interesting that steroids have been brought up.

Unfortuantely this is something that affects every area of EVERY sport and the effects on the mind can be massive.

IF he was taking steroids of a certain kind, there is every chance that ANY man could act in a way unlike there usual self!

Interesting that steroids have been brought up.

Unfortuantely this is something that affects every area of EVERY sport and the effects on the mind can be massive.

IF he was taking steroids of a certain kind, there is every chance that ANY man could act in a way unlike there usual self!

Are you suggesting that SLF is abusing himself with Steriods ??

Agreed, facing the possibilty of a life sentence. BUT, if the prosecution is as much of a shambles as it appears, there's a chance he'll get away with it. Of course, it's also possible that it wasn't murder. The judge mentioned that he issues with Pistorius not checking to see if it was her before shooting but if it was me, I wouldn't be giving what I thought was a potentially armed intruder a heads up that I knew he was there.

Read an article from the BBC correspondant in SA, he was saying that forensics in particular is a field that is underpaid, all the most skilled people up sticks and move abroad to work not only because the pay isn't great but because there's so much incompetence. Supposedly someone working for the Police traipsed through Pistorius's house with their outdoor shoes on, right through the crime scene! I don't think it'll stand up. The alleged witness claims to have heard arguing from 600m away. Now I'm no expert but 1/3 of a mile is a long way to hear anything from....

Also the guy that has been booted off the case had changed the version of events. I can't see him getting done with murder, maybe culpable homicide.