St Johnstone Shirts - Wanted

MySpazz

If anyone has unwanted/unused St Johnstone shirts that they want to sell, please DM me the year and style.

Also - St Johnstone Shorts if L or XL

Realistically I am only interested in L & XL sizes.

Looking to complete a collection....

PM me .....

Is that you that keeps out-bidding me on ebay ?

excellent service from retro shirts, i tried to order with a free delivery code and it didnt work, sent a text and it was working with minutes, hey actually delivered the item on sunday

Could that post be any more shill ???

They don't have a good selection on the "good looking" tops, in sizes L

I've been on the look out for the first three 90's shirts in medium for years to no avail (Bonar, the first McDiarmid Famous Grouse one and the baseball style one with 'the saints' across the back). If anyone has an unwanted one of any of those I'd be cock-a-hoop. Willing to pay handsomely.

I've been on the look out for the first three 90's shirts in medium for years to no avail (Bonar, the first McDiarmid Famous Grouse one and the baseball style one with 'the saints' across the back). If anyone has an unwanted one of any of those I'd be cock-a-hoop. Willing to pay handsomely.

The "Bonar" away (red and white) and the "Baseball" type with "The Saints" were on ebay recently......so thats the place to look -----I have all three but No Spares ---This is gonna end up like the bairns at school with their Panini cards .......Got Got Got Not Got Swap.