Dundee V Saints 27/02/2013

sjfc.spl.09-10

I'm having to miss a lot of games just now due to work, but I'm off for this game. So unless I'm working overtime, I will be at it. Plan on getting the train up in the afternoon for a swally then either getting the train home or a LIFT from Dave Mc (hint, hint). :)

Edited by glenrothes saintee

When can we get tickets?

Surely not all ticket Stanley?

If so I'll be gutted cos I won't risk buying a ticket in advance in case something comes up at work and I can't get away on time..

That's why I didn't go to the Celtic game, then the b'strds announced pay at the gate at the last minute, by which time I'd made other arrangements

Sorry guys but I am happy that this is on a Wed night as I can actually get to it as most of Saints home games have been on my Saturday on at work. So being selfish I am happy it is on at night cos I can go and wind up the dees ! COYS gives us a great big fat win so that Thursday at work will be a pleasure amongst my far too many DFC colleagues.

Come on through in big numbers and let the party begin at Dens.

I just don't see how we can with the league being so tight. We need every point available and to that tune, need to field our best 11 every week.

Yes, as much as I would like Caddis to get on the park, now is not the time to experiment.

Need to put our strongest team out.

However in the unlikely event that we find ourselves 4 - 0 up , by all means bring him on.