New Away Strip

sjfc.spl.09-10

The club realy cant win can they. They have taken on board all the comments on various social media sites and come up with what looks a realy nice AWAY top yet are now getting slagged off for going too far. I wasnt lucky enough to be at the away leg against EsEs, but saw enough from thier (and to be fair our) fans to remind me what a great time you can have at a football match...and posted on a different thread on this forum at the time. The club should be congratulated on this innitiative not slagged off for going too far. I will definitely be buying one. Lets hope we can all wear one with pride on our next Euro trip in 4 months time!!!!!

Hey Master,

This is kinda great move and shirt looks awesome even better then our orginal home kit. EsEs fans are thinking and dicussing now for find an answer to this compliment. We have to make our away kit sky blue and white at least.

Ppl says this is not normal probably werent in Eskisehir and miss fun at bar's street. We made something unusual, nobody cared about game after that street party so that away kit makes our unforgettable moments a good memory which we can have :)

Me and 3 of my friends will buy this kit so far. Thank You Saintees

Ps: slf if u answer me with ur Scottish style probably i wont understand half of ur saying :)

nae bother chief.nice tae hear fae ye again.its royal blue and white though no sky blue.we all had a braw time thanks ES ES fans are braw.

nae bother chief.nice tae hear fae ye again.its royal blue and white though no sky blue.we all had a braw time thanks ES ES fans are braw.

we play in royal blue and white.our away colours are the same as es es red and white.nice to hear you again.could you please send me some crates of efes beer .we hate fenerbache. :laugh:

If the feedback on facebook is anything to go by then this will prove to be a very successful move.

The post itself already has more than twice individual views than any other post ever on the club facebook page which records them over a 28 day period and its only been on the page since 9am this morning.

Are GS Brown confirmed as sponsors for season 2013-14?

I wonder if there are any commercial opportunities out there that this link could work with? I have sent the club a link to one business who operate in both Turkey and Scotland and it would be good if the friendship can turn into cash to help the team.

Guest Mongy Max

Well done Kev Heller, well done Steve Brown and all connected with a wonderful initiative.

Please anyone jump on the band wagon with ideas to make the club some money.

As long as they make large sizes, there will be at least one (maybe 2) worn with pride at the Millburn 5-a-sides in Inverness on Thurdday nights!

And one at the millburn 5's on a Friday in Inverness!

Bring your Scooter Helmet and SLF will take you around the Sights and Pubs of Scotland -----He might even take you to Bertha Loch !!

no need scooter im gonna carry him till home if he can survive on our table :) and i dunno whats bertha loch but im coming there with my wife so arrange cook lesson for her if its a man place :)

Saints in my in my opinion have went a long way to do something Kevin Heller and many other fans asked for, this should be good Commercially (especially as its a fans choice) i think this will be a great seller.I have no affiliation with the Es Es fans as i missed both games , but i will buy the top at some point because its different!Heaven knows it might even sell in Turkey!Well done to St.Johnstone ,Kev Helller and all involved in this!!!

This is a fantastic move by Saints - absolutely delighted with it. Not only have the club done something the fans have asked for, but they're also giving us an away strip that is a massive improvement on the terrible yellow/sky blue/white away strips we've had to put up with for years. I think this will be a massive seller - especially if the club makes sure they find a way to make it easy for Eses fans to buy it. Could a batch of them be sold to the Eses club shop?

Also, this is the first ever time I've known Saints to unveil a top so early - if it goes on sale early too then that's another massive step forward.

I have no idea why some people are moaning about it, but it's probably because they're the type of people who moan about pretty much everything anyway.