New Away Strip

sjfc.spl.09-10

Hi! We are ready to buy that kit. It's an economic activity, I guess that profits and friendship on your mind. We will not to dissapointed you. Thanks! 

ps: sorry for my bad English.

-Turkish Stevie May-

Lets all sing together..

Stevie May, Stevie Stevie May.. Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah, Stevie May, Stevie  Stevie May..   You just kept walking  up Bar Street so we would sing that song to you.. :laugh:  :wink:

Lets all sing together..

Stevie May, Stevie Stevie May.. Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah, Stevie May, Stevie  Stevie May..   You just kept walking  up Bar Street so we would sing that song to you.. :laugh:  :wink:

Yes, some friends still call me like stevie may. LAUGH OUT LOUD It was good story for me. I will never forget it. 544081_442957759113479_944501441_n.jpg

why do we need a sponsor? 

sometimes that spoils the shirt,who the feck wants that.

just make them with saints badge and eses badge .keep it simple .braw.

HI, ARE YE READING THIS MR CHAIRMAN or maybe one of yer focus group could focus in and report back tae ye.

I've not bought a fitba top in 30 years, but I'm going to get my hands on one of these puppies. Cool!! Nice work Saints and Kevin!!

I know....good work guys...it's not often you open a newspaper and feel proud of people in general, but I have to say today I felt proud to be 'Saintee' and the fact we have given a positive view of our country and our team. Proud to be a Scot & a Saintee. Unfortunately, didn't, make the away game 'cos I couldn't get the time off work so hoping we make it again this season, my new boss is a Saints fan so may be more amenable to giving me time off .....ha

• 4 months later...

Feel that, through no fault of the club, interest in this strip may be waning a bit.

I've asked for Campus to keep 3 aside for me despite cooling off on he idea a few days ago.

What about others?

Do Saints make anything from sales of shirts?

When I went to buy the new home top ,they had no mediums left ?? They  told me they had sold 75 in 3weeks ?There stock replenishment system isn't   very good.

Is that not Campus's fault? I woul expect Sports shops will buy the strips from TTL and then sell them on at whatever price they feel fit to charge.

Edited by mainstand

On sale now - from the campus sports facebook

*** SAINTS AWAY KIT NOW ON SALE !!! ***

The day is finally here! We've just had the call to say we can launch the Away top today!

We'll be open until half 5 today.

Prices are same as home top:
Adults Top £40 / Shorts £15 / Socks £9
Kids Top £35 / Shorts £13 / Socks £7

Just in time for St. Johnstone Football Club 's important game this Thursday!