New Away Strip

sjfc.spl.09-10

Im gonna buy one from teamwearscotland.com but im not sure which size is good for me coz sizes are different in every country! May be u guys can give me a suggestion? So im 1.83 and 80 kilos, should i buy large or xlarge. Thanks in advance

hi nice to hear you again.go xlarge if it is too big you will grow into it .

braw

• 2 months later...

Got mine before the rosenborg game. I genuinely love it. I've seen more young kids wearing the too as well this year. Compared to the OF tops.

its something I look out for , not just that top but any Saints branded item and id agree im seeing more and more Saints items and less old firm items. Long may this continue.

Make this

its something I look out for , not just that top but any Saints branded item and id agree im seeing more and more Saints items and less old firm items. Long may this continue.

--------- this is my point with the £6.00 tops listed on ebay! Even if you have the top......buy it for someone else...a lapsed fan or a relative or something... get them involved. The more people have a top, the more tops will be seen around the place.

Link to £6.00 tops 9though no black and red sadly) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/St-Johnstone-FC-Adult-Football-Tops-Shirt-Soccer-Strips-Perth-Scotland-/171171892937

Edited by MySpazz

Make this

--------- this is my point with the £6.00 tops listed on ebay! Even if you have the top......buy it for someone else...a lapsed fan or a relative or something... get them involved. The more people have a top, the more tops will be seen around the place.

Link to £6.00 tops 9though no black and red sadly) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/St-Johnstone-FC-Adult-Football-Tops-Shirt-Soccer-Strips-Perth-Scotland-/171171892937

slf,

I want one of MySpazz's tops for X-mas. The home one is best for wearing out in Athens. PM me for my postal address

BRGds

Your Captain