Man Of Match Awards - Rnd 38 - Dundee Utd (H)

MoM vs United  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Edwards cameo performance completely changed the dynamic of our performance IMO. We finally had a player who could beat a man, taking him out the game, and opening up spaces via this and quick 1-2's. up until then we were relying on a defensive mistake or set piece for a goal given the lack of pace and movement in the team.

Another game where people in the MoM thread appear to be watching a different game from me. Millar spent a significant period of that match hiding, bottling out of aerial challenges and misplacing passes.

For me its between Murray Davidson and Steven Anderson. Going for Ando, who never looked flustered.

Same thoughts as a few others and thought it was between Ando and Murray and went for Murray Davidson. First half showed we hadn't played competively for 3 weeks and looked off the pace but got to give credit too players for keeping going right to the end ( especially after Stevie McLeans miss) and got goal that secures top 6 finish

Didn't think anyone merited MOM to be honest.  Although our performance wasn't that bad, I simply struggled to pick a stand out.

I thought wee Nige certainy added a spark to the side when he came on, but wasn't enough to qualify IMO.

Didn't think anyone merited MOM to be honest.  Although our performance wasn't that bad, I simply struggled to pick a stand out.

I thought wee Nige certainy added a spark to the side when he came on, but wasn't enough to qualify IMO.

====

Would it be against Fifa rules for Nige to get boots with velcro fasteners?