Top Six Fixtures

Real Madrid

I honestly cannot see what the problem is with a 4.05 kick off on a Sunday.

3pm on a Sunday would be great, if it cannot be played on the Saturday, does that extra hour make all the difference?

Any other kick off time kills the away support such as 12pm on a Saturday/Sunday or Friday nights.

• As far as I can see this kick off time allows all those who play on a Sunday be it in the pub or youth leagues go to the game.
  • it allows those who work on a Saturday to go to the game
  • Those who do other things still have the majority of the day to do things (not the case with midday kick offs)
  • Not many people will be at work.
  • The away support can leave Dingwall at 1pm, be in Perth for 3.30 and be home before 8pm
  • Hospitality should be able to sell this with a high/tea/ early evening meal.

Or are we just scared people won't get out of their armchairs because sky tell us its the best league in the world and you have to watch every game. Many Saints fans are quick to have a go at Scottish fans who do this with the old firm so why do it with Liverpool or Chelsea.

I honestly cannot see what the problem is with a 4.05 kick off on a Sunday.

3pm on a Sunday would be great, if it cannot be played on the Saturday, does that extra hour make all the difference?

Any other kick off time kills the away support such as 12pm on a Saturday/Sunday or Friday nights.

• As far as I can see this kick off time allows all those who play on a Sunday be it in the pub or youth leagues go to the game.
  • it allows those who work on a Saturday to go to the game
  • Those who do other things still have the majority of the day to do things (not the case with midday kick offs)
  • Not many people will be at work.
  • The away support can leave Dingwall at 1pm, be in Perth for 3.30 and be home before 8pm
  • Hospitality should be able to sell this with a high/tea/ early evening meal.

Or are we just scared people won't get out of their armchairs because sky tell us its the best league in the world and you have to watch every game. Many Saints fans are quick to have a go at Scottish fans who do this with the old firm so why do it with Liverpool or Chelsea.

I am happy that it is on a Sunday as I work every 2nd Saturday, this means I can get to the game

Wins are difficult here but I'll go for two wins and two draws and one defeat.

I don't think Celtic have beaten us this season.

I've watched all Saints games on Alba while down here just now and we're bound to be on since four of the six are from the north. All highlights are recorded. I might manage up there though.

Redistribution rules

A Europa League place is vacated when a team qualifies for both the Champions League and the Europa League, or qualifies for the Europa League by more than one method. When a place is vacated, it is redistributed within the national association by the following rules:

When the domestic cup winners (considered as the "highest-placed" qualifier within the national association with the latest starting round) also qualify for the Champions League, their Europa League place is vacated. As a result, either of the following teams qualify for the Europa League:

The domestic cup runners-up, provided they have not yet qualified for European competitions, qualify for the Europa League as the "lowest-placed" qualifier (with the earliest starting round), with the other Europa League qualifiers moved up one "place".

Otherwise, the highest-placed team in the league which have not yet qualified for European competitions qualify for the Europa League, with the Europa League qualifiers which finish above them in the league moved up one "place".

When the domestic cup winners also qualify for the Europa League through league position, their place through the league position is vacated. As a result, the highest-placed team in the league which have not yet qualified for European competitions qualify for the Europa League, with the Europa League qualifiers which finish above them in the league moved up one "place" if possible.

For associations where a Europa League place is reserved for the League Cup winners, they always qualify for the Europa League as the "lowest-placed" qualifier (or as the second "lowest-placed" qualifier in cases where the cup runners-up qualify as stated above). If the League Cup winners have already qualified for European competitions through other methods, this reserved Europa League place is taken by the highest-placed league team in the league which have not yet qualified for European competitions.

A Fair Play place is taken by the highest-ranked team in the domestic Fair Play table which have not yet qualified for European competitions.

Reading the above, my interpretation once Celtic win the league is...

1) Celtic win the Cup. Celtic into Champs League, League 2nd into Europa, Cup Runners Up into Europa.

2) Celtic don't win the Cup. Celtic into Champs League, Cup winners into Europa, League 2nd into Europa.

3) If the Cup Winners are also League 2nd, the other Europa place goes to League 3rd.

The key is that the Cup Winners are "considered as the highest-placed (Europa) qualifier" in Scotland.

Edited by babychunder

Reading the above, my interpretation once Celtic win the league is...

1) Celtic win the Cup. Celtic into Champs League, League 2nd into Europa, Cup Runners Up into Europa.

2) Celtic don't win the Cup. Celtic into Champs League, Cup winners into Europa, League 2nd into Europa.

3) If the Cup Winners are also League 2nd, the other Europa place goes to League 3rd.

The key is that the Cup Winners are "considered as the highest-placed (Europa) qualifier" in Scotland.

the key is 3rd will get us into europe

Looks like we both will be out of europa! U guys have to win all games in final group and we have to beat fenerbahce in Turkish cup semi final first but all refs support them coz they will play semi final on uefa cup!

i hope u guys and us will make some miracles and play again on europan stage. COYS

Looks like we both will be out of europa! U guys have to win all games in final group and we have to beat fenerbahce in Turkish cup semi final first but all refs support them coz they will play semi final on uefa cup!

i hope u guys and us will make some miracles and play again on europan stage. COYS

====

So you guys get shafted too?

Fenerbahce sen git anneni sik!! Eses rule!