Saints V Ross County

Seannachie

Good  entertaining game, gutted we didn't  get the three points but for some folk to come out with pish like " the seasons over" beggars belief.

Am watching the game again now. The first Penalty looked soft  but am wanting to see TV of it before I slate Gollum. Second one looked stonewall. Thought overall that Gollum was his usual pish.

Mannus yet again proved his class but sadly a few of our regular performers were a bit poor. I thought Scobbie had a very good game against Ivan Sproule. Millar  for me had a poor game. ( just saw the 1st penalty and  now realise it was Millar rather than  wright who conceded it. They haven't shown it again so I am still none the wiser) Seen it again now and it's an awful decision. Millar hardly touched him and the guy went doon like he had been hit by a fecking tank.

As for Brittain, well I look forward to him joining us next season as he  takes a decent spot kick. Mind you  he tried very hard with his post goal antics to get a reaction out of the Saints support. Guys a prick but  from next sesason he's our prick..

As for Adams, he  got the verbal he deserved, although some in the Ross County section of the directors box seemed less than happy with me telling him he was despicable at the end. Indeed one  woman seemed particularly annoyed with me and kept shouting " Leave him alone" She then  decided after the game to have a go at me in the car park calling me some choice names. Unlike  her, Mrs.Ghost did not feel the need to tell her to "leave him alone" Then one of her friends wanted the police to " Arrest him"  I can only surmise that the poor   woman had indulged a little too much on boardroom hospitality ( and on the Sabbath as well..tut tut.)  Poor wee soul... :laugh:

This thug disgraces our club.  Football banning order required. 

Saints are self imploding! County have done feck all and we gift them TWO fecking penalties.

Utter pische!!

=========

Despite criticism of your posts, I have to agree with you on this.

problem is we have given this useless Column the operchancity to

award 2 penalties, which he could

not wait to award.

His performance throughout irked

the Saints Support, particularly when a throw-in to Co.

The right back taking the throws gain 5 to 10 yds ., while the useless Column turned his back to ignore this and his assistants were of no good either especially the East stand numpty .

Good entertaining game, gutted we didn't get the three points but for some folk to come out with pish like " the seasons over" beggars belief.

Am watching the game again now. The first Penalty looked soft but am wanting to see TV of it before I slate Gollum. Second one looked stonewall. Thought overall that Gollum was his usual pish.

Mannus yet again proved his class but sadly a few of our regular performers were a bit poor. I thought Scobbie had a very good game against Ivan Sproule. Millar for me had a poor game. ( just saw the 1st penalty and now realise it was Millar rather than wright who conceded it. They haven't shown it again so I am still none the wiser) Seen it again now and it's an awful decision. Millar hardly touched him and the guy went doon like he had been hit by a fecking tank.

As for Brittain, well I look forward to him joining us next season as he takes a decent spot kick. Mind you he tried very hard with his post goal antics to get a reaction out of the Saints support. Guys a prick but from next sesason he's our prick..

As for Adams, he got the verbal he deserved, although some in the Ross County section of the directors box seemed less than happy with me telling him he was despicable at the end. Indeed one woman seemed particularly annoyed with me and kept shouting " Leave him alone" She then decided after the game to have a go at me in the car park calling me some choice names. Unlike her, Mrs.Ghost did not feel the need to tell her to "leave him alone" Then one of her friends wanted the police to " Arrest him" I can only surmise that the poor woman had indulged a little too much on boardroom hospitality ( and on the Sabbath as well..tut tut.) Poor wee soul... :laugh:

Horrible defending today. Gifted County 2 goals with 2 of the most needless, avoidable penalties I've ever seen. Tade can GTF. He can be a very decent attacking player for recently he's been a shadow of the player he was in his first 6 or 7 games. His misses are embarrassing and costing us points. If he taps in for 3-1 then the game is as good as won. Stevie May and Maclean up front next season could be pretty exciting so get them both signed up ASAP.

Don't get the hate directed at Brittain for celebrating 2 important goals for his team. It's not as if he ran up the east stand or even looked towards us. As far as I'm concerned he will be a saints player next season.

Is there a worse ref in Scotland than Collum, he gave us Ef all, all afternoon, he is a totally self centred prick who has to be the centre of attraction at every game.

=========

I refer you to my thread a "Useless Column"

earlier in the season.

Like you, I was less than impressed today, in fact i was F****** raging.

Confirms what I posted previously

Edited by HOODLUM65

Why is Collum still allowed to referee football matches?  The guy is useless, the first penalty was bad enough, but giveable if your'e a prat (so no problem there for WC), the second I'm sure the County player wasn't even on the park.

As for Brittain what a disgraceful performance.  This is a guy who wants us to do him a massive favour but he clearly thinks the best way to get out of the pre contract is to behave with utter arrogance towards us, no doubt hoping to provoke Saints' fans to demand we tear up the PC.  Well I wouldn't, hold him to it and let the little bugger sweat.  I'm sure sooner or later either he or RC will crack and we will get something out of this farce.

This thug disgraces our club.  Football banning order required. 

Thanks for your usual sharp contribution John.. I think you would have been pleasantly surprised at my level of self control. I did wonder if I was gonna get a stiletto in the head but managed to just laugh and walk away( which seemed to cause even more seethe :laugh: )

Thanks for your usual sharp contribution John.. I think you would have been pleasantly surprised at my level of self control. I did wonder if I was gonna get a stiletto in the head but managed to just laugh and walk away( which seemed to cause even more seethe :laugh: )

======

Maybe it was DA's mum! Is Adams any relation of Gerry? About as likeable.

Walking away and laughing or smiling definitely works. I have only managed it about twice in my life though.

Very disappointed not to win, not quite sure what happened to the centre of defence Wright and Anderson both looked very suspect first goal was a catalogue of errors if Wright had cleared instead of dwelling on the ball would never have been a need to try and tackle. Actually thought Scobbie was ok today but does not convince me and always looks like he has a mistake in him. Millar and Vine especially poor, Vine seems so lightweight and gives away possession too easily at times. McLean as usual worked his socks off with precious little support from midfield as others have indicated both Millar and Muzz too deep. Muzz did not look totally fit to me and did not have his best game. Nigel and Edwards both did well when they came on.

I actually feel we were lucky to get a point today, Mannus who was MOM was fantastic he saved three certain goals with fantastic top class saves, the pitch is appalling and nobody can expect decent football in that glue pot.

As for Brittan he's a staggie they pay his wages of course he is going to celebrate I don't think he disrespected us at all.

After all we are one point closer to Inverness so next week is make or break. I'm sure we will do it.

suggestion for the second pen that the player/ball was out of play before the tackle

Agreed.

Would like to see it again but I'm pretty sure Scobie's tackle took place off the park. You have to ask why did he feel the need... Two points relinquished very disappointing.

We were sitting at scoreboard end of East stand and looked like the 'tackle' was actually the County player slipping, as several players had done all game

I'm just not getting the criticism of Scobbie....the guy can tackle (is brave), can win headers, has good positional sense and can go forward. He seems to be one of those players that some already have it in for regardless of what he does

Guest Mongy Max

Feel it's two points lost considering tades chance and we seem to be our own worst enemy at times.

Onwards and upwards though. Plenty positives though, thought MacLean looked sharp and Edwards was impressive when he come on.

We were sitting at scoreboard end of East stand and looked like the 'tackle' was actually the County player slipping, as several players had done all game

I'm just not getting the criticism of Scobbie....the guy can tackle (is brave), can win headers, has good positional sense and can go forward. He seems to be one of those players that some already have it in for regardless of what he does

That is exactly how I saw it after watching it back on TV. They really never showed the best angle until the highlights bit at the end, where you saw it from behind. Sproule does  seem to just slip..

As for Scobbie, I am right with you on him Ed. I thought the lad did well again today and  he is in my opinion a decent player.

Horrible defending today. Gifted County 2 goals with 2 of the most needless, avoidable penalties I've ever seen. Tade can GTF. He can be a very decent attacking player for recently he's been a shadow of the player he was in his first 6 or 7 games. His misses are embarrassing and costing us points. If he taps in for 3-1 then the game is as good as won. Stevie May and Maclean up front next season could be pretty exciting so get them both signed up ASAP.

Don't get the hate directed at Brittain for celebrating 2 important goals for his team. It's not as if he ran up the east stand or even looked towards us. As far as I'm concerned he will be a saints player next season.

Don't think I want him , Fanny.