Singaporesaint Signs Off.

SingaporeSaint

I have lots of mates I used to go to the footie with in the late seventies, all of the eighties and some of the nineties.  

So the last inane and drivelling 12,000th post I dedicate to three posters on here, slf, Rickardo and Paul&Shark. I cannot imagine somebody having more fun going to the fitba' all these years than I did when I was with these tools. Even on the odd occasion when I get back, we still seem to be the most raucus and loudest people in the crowd even now we are just sad old middle aged gits. SingaporeSaint was on most days about as popular as Thatcher so a fitting day to sign off and pass away quietly. SS   

I have lots of mates I used to go to the footie with in the late seventies, all of the eighties and some of the nineties.  

So the last inane and drivelling 12,000th post I dedicate to three posters on here, slf, Rickardo and Paul&Shark. I cannot imagine somebody having more fun going to the fitba' all these years than I did when I was with these tools. Even on the odd occasion when I get back, we still seem to be the most raucus and loudest people in the crowd even now we are just sad old middle aged gits. SingaporeSaint was on most days about as popular as Thatcher so a fitting day to sign off and pass away quietly. SS   

Git yir erse back on here  :sad:

I assume he finished his evening course (Googling shit for Dummies) and now doesn't need to come on here asking pointless questions.

He will still need a channel to exhibit his puzzling contempt of and obsession with Perth. I suggest he writes to the Perthshire Advertiser where they are delighted to reproduce the self important whining of former townsfolk.

John, you're what I call a saints addict you know as do,Roy,Ricky Paul you need you're daily dose of saints.or you break into a sweat much like a dirty midden fan in the chemist waiting for this methadone hit. Look forward to hearing from ???????? Saint soon

• 5 months later...

Anybody heard how this t*** is getting on?

Who cares? I didn't like SingaporeSaint very much. He said I stank of an Arbroath Smokie. Not very nice. Much prefer this new chap call AthensSaint. He seems less neurotic and kind to mongrels. Which reminds me Edstar101, have you taken your pills today and gotten this week's counselling session booked? :wink:

Who cares? I didn't like SingaporeSaint very much. He said I stank of an Arbroath Smokie. Not very nice. Much prefer this new chap call AthensSaint. He seems less neurotic and kind to mongrels. Which reminds me Edstar101, have you taken your pills today and gotten this week's counselling session booked? :wink:

Don't need the pills anymore