Vote - We Are Perth Goal Of The Season

2012/13 Goal of the Season  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voting now open for the 12/13 goal of the season as voted for by members of WAP i am sure if you need to you can go and check them out on the SPL You Tube channel to re jog your memory! Hopefully the 6 goals that made the short list are enough to cover things but if there have been any obvious omissions please let me know and i can add!

Voting is open until middle of the week or so!

Edited by Retro World Footie Shirts

Forum doesn't seem to be able to include videos in actual posts but here are links to the six goals nominated:

Vine vs Celtic:

Hasselbaink vs Celtic:

Cregg vs Hibernian:

Craig vs Dundee United:

Mackay vs Dundee:

Hasselbaink vs Motherwell:

For me, a team goal generally always beats a raker but of the latter type, Hasselbaink's vs Celtic is better than Vine's for me. As said, prefer a team goal though and Cregg's edges out Hasselbaink's.

Went for Nigel's v Sellick.

Usually would go for a team goal, and Cregg's was one of the best I've seen.

However

Nige's was a nice wee one two and a sublime finish against the best keeper in the league.

Vine's v Sellick third for me.

Best goal of the season for a while? or have I just got a short memory?

To allows us time to arrange engraving of trophy prior to the POTY awards night a week on Saturday the poll is now closed.

Paddy Cregg takes the award (30 votes), a close run thing between him and his buddy Rowan Vine (27 votes).  A worthy winner of the Goal of the Season we reckon. Thanks to those who took part, 76 votes is a decent amount to give a democratic decision. 

Perhaps a mod could close the poll down as we can't seem to do this.