Saints' Marketing Strikes Again...

Jamie_Beatson

Hahahaha i'm not being menacing at all. And my names not Peter. I don't agree with your opinions on things, i personally find them childish and downright stupid. And i'm not a cyber bully i just think you talk pish. That's my opinion and i'm entitled to that :) if you think im a knob then feel free i certainly ain't gonna lose any sleep over it

Theirs a word i'm looking for that rhymes with shunt that I just can't put my finger on. So Saints should make their next season release of their strip before anyone else, have a big press event and probably hire Kelly Brook to model it. Muppet!!! See instead of typing things out on your magical typewriter away and write them in the sand ya whelk

ERM NOT KELLY BROOK ....WHAT ABOUT THE GORGEOUS KELLY DAY MMMMH

Saints should be advertising all over the place for the Europa League game. Offer discounted entry, free kids with paying adults and fill McDiarmid up to 7,000-8,000. We could easily get that considering the 6,000 against EsEs.

Bus shelters, buses, in the town centre. Could put a banner over the High Street.

Ill be taking an extra 5 folk with me.