Saints' Marketing Strikes Again...

Jamie_Beatson

As people may have noticed grammar and spelling are little obsessions of mine. Most of the time I bite my tongue however occasionally there is no excuse.

With you John, my pet hate is the "would of" instead of would have and others where I've got to re-read the post to see what they mean.

BTW, I don't agree with the English language teacher - it should be Saints' Shop. 

:roll:

With you John, my pet hate is the "would of" instead of would have and others where I've got to re-read the post to see what they mean.

BTW, I don't agree with the English language teacher - it should be Saints' Shop. 

:roll:

I can see why it could be called that. I can also see why it could be wrong. I'm so confused right now. :laugh:

Well done. I really pity anyone ignorant enough to think that bad grammar makes us look anything but unprofessional. If it was just a paint job done to brighten up a primary school, it would be no problem. However, we are a top-level, professional football club. So, again, well done.

Edited by The Real Saints

Born2Bru:

SAInTS

SHOP

I'm loving the pedantry of this thread, because I'm a complete pedant myself.

To the person who said it's "pathetic": get over yourself. This paint job is on the FAMILY STAND, and it designed to stand out to children whose Mum's & Dad's are taking them to the game and will therefore catch their eye and want to see inside, buy a programme and a pen to get a couple of autographs, etc.