Europa League Dates & Details

MySpazz

We are now confirmed to have qualified!

Quesiton.

If Celtic win the cup, which round would Hibs go into? Winners go into 3rd Qualifying?

SOME OK AY TEAM IN THE DRAW

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013%E2%80%9314_UEFA_Europa_League#First_qualifying_round

IMO would be weird to have the losers enter the qualifiers later than a team winning a 3rd spot in league...

We are now confirmed to have qualified!

Quesiton.

If Celtic win the cup, which round would Hibs go into? Winners go into 3rd Qualifying?

SOME OK AY TEAM IN THE DRAW

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013%E2%80%9314_UEFA_Europa_League#First_qualifying_round

IMO would be weird to have the losers enter the qualifiers later than a team winning a 3rd spot in league...

Reading that it seems that Saint WILL be seeded.. Hibs will go into the same 2nd qualifying round as us should they get beat in the cup final ( and Motherwell will move to the 3rd qualifying round. If Hibs win the cup, they go into 3rd qualifying and motherwell remain in with us.

Dates for the two legs are I believe, 18th July & 25th July.

I also believe reading through it that we will be seeded ( but I could be wrong)

The bad news for me and the missus is that we head off to Norway on a cruise on the Wednesday 19th July and don't return till  the day after. If these dates are correct, I am desperate for a home draw in the first leg.

Right now though I dinnae give a phuck cos we  WON and we finished 3RD and we are in EUROPE!!!!!!! :razz:

Check the wikipedia link, we are 3330 ish in CC, versus Well who have 7000, seeding is a very outside chance.

As of now given the teams who are defo in, we would be seeded but it just depends who else qualifies.. There are 33 teams ahead of us. We need to be in the top 40 to be seeded..  It's a wait and see thing..

we are sitting on 3.538 points.

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Unfortunately doesn't look like we'll be seeded, so will face a similar set of opponents as were in the draw last year. Our current co-efficient rating is 3.538, with 19 teams currently sitting above us in terms of likely qualifiers. Motherwell will enter in the 3rd qualifying round unless Hibs win the Scottish Cup.

Statistically, as it stands our most likely opponents would be from Belarus (1 chance in 13)