Europa League Dates & Details

MySpazz

Guest Mongy Max

Oh deary me, there are some beast teams in there now and some pretty awful looking trips.. Mind you there are a few decent looking possibilities as well.

You say awful, I say cracking!! None of them are worse than Dundee away

Can somebody post a complete  updated lsit now ? European league/cup season complete ????

Go to the first page of this thread, first post, and click the link. It's bang up to date, within an hour of yesterday's cup final it had Hibs in our round and Motherwell promoted to third qualifying round.

Still a few final places to be organised but you can link to all the various league and cup competitions that are still not completed, and see how things stand.

Hajduk Split will do for me.

I'm living in a town called Fränsta (central Sweden), playing football for Fränsta IK in the Swedish 5th Division. I am praying Saints draw a Swedish side. The people are amazing and there would be a decent crowd from here up for it. Couldn't afford Turkey last year which was an absolute gutter.

So far possibilities are Malmö FF & Gefle (1st round). Hacken & Svenska Cupen Winners (our round). It's happening!

I'm living in a town called Fränsta (central Sweden), playing football for Fränsta IK in the Swedish 5th Division. I am praying Saints draw a Swedish side. The people are amazing and there would be a decent crowd from here up for it. Couldn't afford Turkey last year which was an absolute gutter.

So far possibilities are Malmö FF & Gefle (1st round). Hacken & Svenska Cupen Winners (our round). It's happening!

HOW MUCH IS THE BEER THERE HAHA

HOW MUCH IS THE BEER THERE HAHA

Granted, in the cities, a pint is pretty steep. But I'm sure you can get it on the cheap in certain places. In terms of my experience, to get beers I have to go to the hardware store to order them and they arrive 2 or 3 days later. Most folk just brew their own stuff here, in particular, Moonshine which has been scientifically proven to fuel rockets.

And beat the occasional wife.

----------

THATS WHY THERE SEEDS COS THEYVE A BETTER RECORD THAN OURS? BIGGER THEY ARE AND ALL THAT...ITL BE SQUEAKY BUM TIME FOR A FEW OF THESE SO CALLED BIG TEAMS THIS EARLY IN THE COMPETITION.

------------

im quite aware of the idea and reasoning behind seeding. I was meaning if we get the seed from Azerbaijan for example... An away trip will not be particularly pleasant for us supporters i wouldnt think

Edited by PerthSeany

Purely looking at it from a "great trip away" perspective then I would like to avoid Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Israel, Serbia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Bosnia. 

I have to say though, I wasn't that thrilled about the draw to Es-Es last year, especially given the debacle surrounding knowing what date we would be playing home/away and that turned out to be better than anyone could have imagined and the best trip I have been on. 

Purely looking at it from a "great trip away" perspective then I would like to avoid Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Israel, Serbia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Bosnia. 

I have to say though, I wasn't that thrilled about the draw to Es-Es last year, especially given the debacle surrounding knowing what date we would be playing home/away and that turned out to be better than anyone could have imagined and the best trip I have been on. DID YOU GO THE CHARTER?

......., especially given the debacle surrounding knowing what date we would be playing home/away ....

Can I request that the good and the great at McD tell us officially at the earliest opportunity whether the first leg is home or away, along with dates and times.  Thank you.