Next Seasons Strips

fergiefootball

Crazy pricing structure. £35 for kids is steep but only £5 more for adults? Think of the difference in material between that of a toddler size and a mans extra large? Crazy.

Sam it is daft but seems to be the same sort of structure for all Clubs. When you look at it ex VAT adult  strips are cheaper.

Hi

Just been in Football Nation in Lothian Road, Edinburgh - and come out with a new Saints top without any sponsors logo! Delighted (though I obviously have nothing against G S Brown, to have a top with Saints badge and no advertising is fantastic!). £40 and the same as in the Saints TV promo.

They claim they can get more like this direct from Joma (I'd be surprised as I think they got it before the official launch) but they do have another 2 or : in stock.

I will buy the EsEs style top complete with GS Brown logo when it comes out, so they'll get their share of advertising.....

Jim

My home top just arrived from TTL today, and have to say in terms of both design and quality it's the best Saints home shirt in years and years. In fact it's probably gone straight into my top 3 Saints home shirts of all time. This season is going to be the first time since I was a kid that I'll be getting both the home and away tops. Nice one Saints, Joma and TTL.

Hi

Just been in Football Nation in Lothian Road, Edinburgh - and come out with a new Saints top without any sponsors logo! Delighted (though I obviously have nothing against G S Brown, to have a top with Saints badge and no advertising is fantastic!). £40 and the same as in the Saints TV promo.

They claim they can get more like this direct from Joma (I'd be surprised as I think they got it before the official launch) but they do have another 2 or : in stock.

I will buy the EsEs style top complete with GS Brown logo when it comes out, so they'll get their share of advertising.....

Jim

Thanks for the heads up Jim! Just ordered their last top without the sponsor.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=2638

Cuptie and Fraz relieving themselves during photo shoot shocker! 

I'm presuming thats the same company, binn skips that own Binn farm out Glenfarg away..

I'm sure Abernethy Saint will love that sponsor from the smell that sometimes wiffs over that way from the Binn farm!