Liesure Pool

George Grieve

Was, at one time, the largest domed buidling in Britain

BElls will be closed during july due to another major bit of work going on. Think a new floor is getting put in. Nice venue if you ask me, Only thing that spoils it is some of the A-holes that use the gym downstairs. If your not in with the elite of the rugby clubs they look at you like your a piece of sxxx. And snigger if you not doing things they way they do them

That's rugby wanks for you.

They'll probably go and eat each other's shite out of a pint glass or something afterwards.

BElls will be closed during july due to another major bit of work going on. Think a new floor is getting put in. Nice venue if you ask me, Only thing that spoils it is some of the A-holes that use the gym downstairs. If your not in with the elite of the rugby clubs they look at you like your a piece of sxxx. And snigger if you not doing things they way they do them

I've not seen them as much in there of late - I think they have their own weights in the storage shed next to their changing rooms so they don't need to use the weights room in Bell's. 

Edited by nips

=========

What was That you saying recently about being " distasteful" Fergie ?

Glad it wisnae me that posted the above.

Do you actually know what happened with regards my post or are you just making a lame attempt at point scoring because I flagged up your terrible post about a man jumping off the kessock bridge ...saying and I quote ....hope its not Richard Brittain.??

Do you actually know what happened with regards my post or are you just making a lame attempt at point scoring because I flagged up your terrible post about a man jumping off the kessock bridge ...saying and I quote ....hope its not Richard Brittain.??

=====================================

There has been a lot of water passed under the bridge since my post.

I am beginning to change my mind about Mr. Brittain.

Tbh I think it would be pretty daft doing something similair to the Dundee one as it seems pointless having 2 things the same that are under half an hour apart.

======================================================================================================

don't know about that.ours would have soap