Europa League 2Nd Qualifying Round Draw

The Inspiration

Talking about tickets...will the folks making their own arrangements getting there get tickets through the club or can we just turn up in Trondheim and get in with cash, anyone know?

Given the time for Saints to a) get tickets and B) post them out in time for fans before they travel, I'd expect us to be picking up our tickets in Trondheim

Early bird gets the worm, or in this case the best seats. Right on the half way line, at the front of section PA. The TicketMaster website lets you choose your seat, pay online by credit card, and will immediately email you .PDF versions of the tickets for you to print out. I have my two briefs in hand as I speak, along with my cheap flights, upscale hotel booking and Norwegian currency COYS

Early bird gets the worm, or in this case the best seats. Right on the half way line, at the front of section PA. The TicketMaster website lets you choose your seat, pay online by credit card, and will immediately email you .PDF versions of the tickets for you to print out. I have my two briefs in hand as I speak, along with my cheap flights, upscale hotel booking and Norwegian currency COYS

do you know thats where the saints fans are sitting?

i think we are in sections RB and SB in the Adidas stand going by the info on the official RBK site thats where visiting supporters are normally located.  Their average attendance looks to be around 15k in the league but last seasons game in Trondheim versus Crusaders only attracted 3600 or so. Be interesting to see what attendance is tonight but we might be looking at best a quarter full stadium next Thursday, we will be right at home then!!

Edited by Retro World Footie Shirts

I hope you either know for sure thats where we are sitting or are taking the piss. Being amongst the great atmosphere and non stop singing in the Saints corner in Turkey was one of the highlights of the trip. It really would not have been the same sitting alone.

quality wind up pal.

Tickets are sold at Lerkendal Stadium in ticket booths on match day. League games are rarely sold out before match day, so you will most likely be able to get a ticket when arriving at the arena. European cup matches are usually more popular, and you should buy tickets in good time.

You should always consider buying tickets in advance either at billett.rbk.no or in the tickets booths at the stadium.

Additional information
Tickets cost from €20 for domestic games and €50 for Champions League games.

Best seats: Upper Bygger'n stand (area AA-GA) and Upper Adidas stand (MA-SA).

Kjernen (Rosenborg supporters' club) is located at the Upper Adressa stand (area HA-LA), while the away fans section is located at the Lower Adidas stand (RB-SB).

Where's the Irish pub? We're getting into Trondheim about 430 Wed so looking for bar for the Wed night.

As for the tickets - can't see the club easily being able to sort them out (ie get them and post them out) ahead of folk travelling on the Tues / Wed - would imagine it might be a cash at gate affair. Do Rosenborg do that?

TOS, Should be there around the same time. I'm hoping Crusaders win 1-0 tonight then I win my hedging bet and still go to Trondheim! I hope you will be travelling with a large enough wallet! What I remember of Pubs during the week was that they were pretty quiet unless there was any football on. I only went once into Trondheim during the week to watch Rosenburg Play Porto in the Champions League back in 97 so I'm not the best judge of that!

Irish pub is across from Quality Hotel Augustin on Kongens Gate. Its changed name since I was last there (16years ago!) and is now Cafe Dublin.

link to the website here.  www.cafedublin.no/

Another couple of pubs I can remember.... it was a long time ago and I was very very drunk every weekend I was there! I'm sure it will all come back to me as I get there and settle in a bit!

Little London: (no web site)

Three Lions: www.threelions.no/Wordpress/

On looking I notice there is a Scottish themed pub - Macbeth, dont remember going there though and its a walk from the centre. 

http://www.macbeth.no/site/

Anyone else, if you look at Cafe Dublin and Three Lion websites they have menus, you will soon discover that you are paying through the nose for food as well as beer. If I remember correctly, we lived off a diet of McDonalds whilst we were there most weekends as it was the cheapest food!