Europa League 2Nd Qualifying Round Draw

The Inspiration

I'm leaving holiday house in Whitby, N Yorks tomorrow: bus to Scarborough - train to York - train to Kings Cross - tube to Heathrow - flight to Oslo - overnight at Gardermoen - 8am flight to Trondheim. Then reverse on Friday.

Trains, planes and buses - but after Vaasa, Monaco and Eskisehir, there was no way I was missing Trindheim!

COYS!

Jim

Heading off to airport soon. For anyone on the official charter at 10am looks like Hibs flight to Malmo goes at the same time - feel free to pass on any message to Rowan Vine for us!!!

Don't encourage them! Some of them don't know where decency begins and ends, especially after a few drinks!

The only message here is for us - move on.

On a serious note, I'll never forget Vine's winner v Celtic.

Papers manipulate everything that is said to create maximum effect for themselves.

Just get on with getting to Norway and come back having cheered the boys on to a good result for those who couldn't make it.

:laugh:

Heading off to airport soon. For anyone on the official charter at 10am looks like Hibs flight to Malmo goes at the same time - feel free to pass on any message to Rowan Vine for us!!!

They've already met up, photos on twitter by Stevie May and Gary Miller of Vine with some of his old team mates.

Panic stations are setting in. My flight lands at 2.15 pm on Thursday. It will be a rush to get to the hotel by 4.

I arranged to get a family member from Crieff to pick up my ticket tomorrow as I'm in Aberdeen.

Pretty worried I've spent £430 on a trip to Norway to fulfill a life long dream and I'm not going to get a ticket.

First my mate bails out so I'm going alone and now not gaurenteed a ticket. Trying to stay optimistic about all this but it's proving a bit of a nightmare now.

Any nice saintys able to help out a fellow fan and pick me up a ticket please

Somebody get him a ticket and meet him at the gate