Europa League 2Nd Qualifying Round Draw

The Inspiration

I get the feeling Saints have had a good look at who have applied to travel with the club , sussed out who has a few bob, business men etc , and charged to suit, knowing full well who will pay top dollar.

--------------------------------------------------

Travelling with the club,is sooooooooooo last season!

Think you could be right P&S,if Saints get 100 fans paying £850,that will pay the bulk of the charter imo

Edited by dave mc

No they didn't Mike, I didn't ask as didn't want to jinx it. Are you booked up yet? I'm not but I've got Wed, Thur & Fri off so will wait until thurs result b4 I decide if going. Will maybe save my cash for next round :-)

no, not booked yet and unless I win the ST thingie I can't see me going. Shame really as I have a pal in Steinkjer prepared to put me up for the wed night. I am swithering tho' so will possibly change my mind come Thursday evening. Besides I think I owe Davemc and babychunder a pint......:-)

no, not booked yet and unless I win the ST thingie I can't see me going. Shame really as I have a pal in Steinkjer prepared to put me up for the wed night. I am swithering tho' so will possibly change my mind come Thursday evening. Besides I think I owe Davemc and babychunder a pint......:-)

I think we need some clarification of this. You have a friend willing to take you in the stinker on Wednesday if you go to the game?

For anyone interested, here's what three of us are doing to get to Trondheim cheapish:

Booked with Norwegian Airlines from Manchester to Oslo Gardermoen on 17th 1945 to 2345 for £82.00 pp

Sleep in airport is only inconvenience then get on flight

Oslo Gardermoen to Trondheim on 18th from 0800 to 0855 for £56.00 pp

We booked a triple/family room on booking.com for £149.00 for one night.

Flight back to Oslo Gardermoen next morning at 0920 for £56.00 pp

then flight back to Manchester at 1900 for £56.00 pp

Only drawbacks being flying from Manc and probably an airport sleep between flights there but considerably cheaper than the club charter. Thought I'd post this as it may be of interest to someone. We booked the flights through Norwegian.com

For anyone interested, here's what three of us are doing to get to Trondheim cheapish:

Booked with Norwegian Airlines from Manchester to Oslo Gardermoen on 17th 1945 to 2345 for £82.00 pp

Only drawbacks being flying from Manc and probably an airport sleep between flights there but considerably cheaper than the club charter. Thought I'd post this as it may be of interest to someone. We booked the flights through Norwegian.com

---------------------------------------------

I land from Edinburgh at 23.55,kipping in airport too,should warn you,i'm a snorer!

---------------------------------------------

No it's the one in Norde Gate,but still close enough to walk from central train station,be there about 10am,thursday,if you want a pint!

Then you're better of taking one of the buses. That's if your'e lazy like me. I live about one hour outside the city. With limited ways to get home should I take a glass or two. If I lived in the city I would love to take a glass or two and have a chat. But won't have the possibility sadly.

Probably best to wait for the return at McD Mike....

The Airport Express Coach is supposed to have a bus going at every arrival. But when I search on their homepage I get no results. So I won't guarantee you that there's a bus going then. If you send an email to trondelag@nettbuss.no they'll have the answer.

I couldn't find anything on the bus timetables either, so I e-mailed the airport and they say that there will be buses for our plane arriving at 23.55 on Wed night.

Anyone on the Wednesday flight from Manchester to Oslo Rygge? Back again on Friday.

5 of us taking a ferry across the Fjord from Moss to Horten, then train to Torp for our flight to Trondheim. The more the merrier as it will spread the cost of the taxi.

I'm on the Man-Rygge, but then taking the bus to Gardermoen for flight to Trondheim. Probably arrive in Trondheim about same time - 19.55?

Does anyone know cost of taxis from trondheim airport into centre?

Notice my £19.99 ryan air flight to Rygge is now £113!

Edited by Sheffield Saintie

I'm on the Man-Rygge, but then taking the bus to Gardermoen for flight to Trondheim. Probably arrive in Trondheim about same time - 19.55?

Does anyone know cost of taxis from trondheim airport into centre?

Notice my £19.99 ryan air flight to Rygge is now £113!

You re on our flight from Oslo to Trondheim but we ve already booked our bus from the Airport to hotel. I think your best bet would be with Noose and his lads Kate.

Think alot of saints fans are on that early flight from oslo gardermoen to Trondheim. will be great1

All Booked!

Flights from Aberdeen Wednesday, into Trondheim Wednesday Afternoon, hotel opposite the Irish pub. I've been there a few years ago now, so hoping pub locations come back to me when I get back there!

Does anyone know if the club will be selling tickets solely for travelling support?

Just a heads up guys, I went to ramsdens for my Norwegian currency today and they said it would take a week to order, so no good, I then went to Tesco who price match the best rates which is Ramsdens, they only order on a Thursday (tomorrow ) for Friday , so make sure you organise plenty time for your money.

All Booked!

Flights from Aberdeen Wednesday, into Trondheim Wednesday Afternoon, hotel opposite the Irish pub. I've been there a few years ago now, so hoping pub locations come back to me when I get back there!

Does anyone know if the club will be selling tickets solely for travelling support?

Where's the Irish pub? We're getting into Trondheim about 430 Wed so looking for bar for the Wed night.

As for the tickets - can't see the club easily being able to sort them out (ie get them and post them out) ahead of folk travelling on the Tues / Wed - would imagine it might be a cash at gate affair. Do Rosenborg do that?

Just a heads up guys, I went to ramsdens for my Norwegian currency today and they said it would take a week to order, so no good, I then went to Tesco who price match the best rates which is Ramsdens, they only order on a Thursday (tomorrow ) for Friday , so make sure you organise plenty time for your money.

Apparently RBS Rates are decent normally takes 1-2 days to get your money. Will be getting mine tomorrow

would the cash lines not just be easier when you arrive in Norway? saves all the palava before hand.

Apparently RBS Rates are decent normally takes 1-2 days to get your money. Will be getting mine tomorrow

I'm just taking what I need to begin with then if I require more then I'll use the cash line if need be.

I might just hold on until Friday to change money

Edited by Grandtully Saint

I was in at McD today and the girl was saying the official trips rammed. Lots of folk booked and raring to pay £850 for the privilege. The season ticket winner will be contacted by 10am on Friday morning just after the draw. I believe it's two pairs of tickets up for grabs.

I'll make sure to be by the phone to collect my prize ;)