Europa League 2Nd Qualifying Round Draw

The Inspiration

how much is everyone taking? I'm thinking £200 worth for Wednesday to Friday morning. for 2 people. I kmow Norway tends to be expensive. but surely that should be about enough? dont wanna lose to much on the exchange back if I take to much haha

---

If you drink you've no chance. Norway is one of Europe's most expensive countries, I'm budgeting £100 for food for myself alone, eating 2-3 times a day won't be cheap over there. On the basis of £10+ a drink, i'm setting aside at least £200 for pre and post game shenanigans on the Thursday. Not sure what the local club scene is like but I'm guessing nightclub admission will be steep and drinks in such places will be £10-15+ each.

---

If you drink you've no chance. Norway is one of Europe's most expensive countries, I'm budgeting £100 for food for myself alone, eating 2-3 times a day won't be cheap over there. On the basis of £10+ a drink, i'm setting aside at least £200 for pre and post game shenanigans on the Thursday. Not sure what the local club scene is like but I'm guessing nightclub admission will be steep and drinks in such places will be £10-15+ each.

I m taking £400 but only cause you re going

You re on our flight from Oslo to Trondheim but we ve already booked our bus from the Airport to hotel. I think your best bet would be with Noose and his lads Kate.

cool see you at the airport in Oslo, I'm sure it's going to be an emotional reunion between Aaron and his Aunty :wink:

I'm a bit apprehensive about meeting up with Noose and the 'lads' to be honest....... :unsure: