Question For Our Norwegian Friends

sjfcsteve

Question..3 Things Norway is famous for?? eg Scotland = whiskey,tartan + haggis[the non flying variety]

That post started well fergie, but you cocked up.

Whiskey is Irish, whisky is Scottish. If you're not careful the grammar police will be right on your back.

So realistically if there are a few hundred Saints fans all behaving themselves but having a good time in the main square would the police be okay with them drinking beer from the shops?

Most likely the police would ask you to go somewhere else. In general they don't like big groups like that on the city square. If I were you I'd either stick at a pub or find one of the parks to crash.

Most likely the police would ask you to go somewhere else. In general they don't like big groups like that on the city square. If I were you I'd either stick at a pub or find one of the parks to crash.

I'm sure they will be charmed by the 100s of drunk Scottish men in kilts  :wink:  Are there parks in the city centre we could go to? 

I'm just looking for a place that we could go, drink, put our flags up and sing songs without causing anyone any trouble.