Rosenborg V St Johnstone July 18Th Europa League 2Nd Round

Shibbydoo

Markinch you are incorrect. The price including ticket is less Than £850.

Just saying what I was told in the email from the club at that point TS, i.e. on Tuesday before the email link and price from the travel company was provided. £829 Single room and £795 shared double/twin room, match ticket included. Bargain right enough. :roll:

Edited by Markinch Saint

Just saying what I was told in the email from the club at that point TS, i.e. on Tuesday before the email link and price from the travel company was provided. £829 Single room and £795 shared double/twin room, match ticket included. Bargain right enough. :roll:

Did you get anything booked Mark?

Thank you for that. Some fluent football, and your number 10 and number 8 look like quality players from those highlights.  I think Thursday will be a tough match for both teams to be honest - has the makings of an exciting tie.

Although RBK will have to be better at set pieces. Terrible first goal to give away.

Yeah, after 3-0 it looked like we were satisfied, and just wanted the match to end. 3-1 should have been disallowed though, offisde on the Odd player that was on the line. Good 60 minutes, poor last 30. But we won, and are now on the top of the table, where we belong. 

Thank you for that. Some fluent football, and your number 10 and number 8 look like quality players from those highlights.  I think Thursday will be a tough match for both teams to be honest - has the makings of an exciting tie.

Whats funny about that is that they haven't been regulars for us this season, but has played the last games due to injuries and the sale of Elyonussi. 

The first Odd goal was weird - don't recall seeing corners with practically every player on the goal line.  Imagine a Liam Craig floater over that lot!  Plenty to exploit though, looking forward to a game of football rather than hoof ball.  I think we see the best from Saints when they play against quality opposition rather than excessively physical and negative opposition.  That's why we rarely see the best from Saints!