Rosenborg V St Johnstone July 18Th Europa League 2Nd Round

Shibbydoo

?? You've got the numbers, but doesn't really matter when they only open their mouths every 10 min. Even then a bit disappointing really, had expected better.

Got to laugh at some of the comments. You're as attractive as a level 3 club from Norway, thereby the low attendance.

Ken what , go **** yourself .

A wank is still a wank even if it's a Norwegian wank.

In another country on vacation unfortunately. 

Some were questioning the low attendance, you got your answer. Much credit to the Scots who travelled, but due to the numbers I had expected a bit more out of them that's all. 

No hard feelings fella,like yourself i also get protective when i hear/read of anyone being negative to my team

MYSPAZ. I remember sitting in front of you at the EsEs game last year with my 2 month old daughter. It was her first Saints match..do you remember, she was in her new saints babygrow! I will be back in Perth with my family next week.....she was born in Essex but is a true Saintee!

MYSPAZ. I remember sitting in front of you at the EsEs game last year with my 2 month old daughter. It was her first Saints match..do you remember, she was in her new saints babygrow! I will be back in Perth with my family next week.....she was born in Essex but is a true Saintee!

----------------------------------------------------------------

thought it was you with the Kent connection - lovely! We have photos of your wee lass in a Saints Babygrow... my g/f spent the whole game chatting with your lass!

Nice one.

We'll be up for this match next week... fly Thursday morning.