Rosenborg V St Johnstone July 18Th Europa League 2Nd Round

Shibbydoo

Motherwell fan just joined to add my congratulations excellent result but more importantly the performance deserved it,if anything having watched the game online they should be happy that they are still in it as you could and should have had one or two more in the second half,well done to everyone connected to the club tonight .Put in the same level of performance in the return and we will see you in the next round no problem,well done again.

Is that you Chesney?

Celtic fan here coming in peace 

Just felt like you guys deserved a massive well done i watched the game and got right behind the  saints i only wish more scottish teams could pull off results like this and get our league more backing and our co-efficient back up 

Big congrats to the team and the amount of saints fan who were there was awsome you guys did your club proud along with the players and i really hope you guys get behind them at home and stuff them and go as far as you possibly can :D 

Again big well done 

Excellent first post and the same for M'Well, I always like to see Scottish clubs doing well irrespective of rivalry, well maybe not Dungdee :oops:

Motherwell fan just joined to add my congratulations excellent result but more importantly the performance deserved it,if anything having watched the game online they should be happy that they are still in it as you could and should have had one or two more in the second half,well done to everyone connected to the club tonight .Put in the same level of performance in the return and we will see you in the next round no problem,well done again.

Anybody else listening to this p*sh on Radio Scotland. How are they working out that Hibs losing 2-0 away from home have more chance of going through than us winning from our position!!

Almost gagging for us to get beat.

Fantastic result tonight.

Totally agree, it's like they grudge us the result. Mixu saying I goal only in it so Saintsgot to be careful, well f me but Hibees are 2 down Mixu. I really do hope the guys turn it on in Perth and we win so that we can stuff it right up Dodds nose. They have also be saying the Perth fans are now likely to be expecting too much, they need a crowd to turn out at Perth. Well guys, news for you the Saints will be there!

??  You've got the numbers, but doesn't really matter when they only open their mouths every 10 min. Even then a bit disappointing really, had expected better. 

Got to laugh at some of the comments. You're as attractive as a level 3 club from Norway, thereby the low attendance. 

And it's all been so friendly up to now from both sides

Maybe your real fans are saving it for the next round.

Well guess what, here is the news, there is a good chance you won't be in it.

Aw man I was so proud of taking her to the game for her first ever footy experience. I remember it well. If you still have the pics it would be great to get a copy of them. I dont mind you putting them up here. We are heading up on Tuesday.  Saints and my family are my life so I am the happiest guy alive!

FOUND THEM!!

Snodland - Check your PMs

Back in the hotel a minute charging my phone! Genuinely the best feeling I have ever had. Our support were fantastic, the players were fantastic! Flights at 6.30am, I'm nae going to bed!

Good for you H, lovin it at this end as well, say Hi to all the troops

Celtic fan here coming in peace 

Just felt like you guys deserved a massive well done i watched the game and got right behind the  saints i only wish more scottish teams could pull off results like this and get our league more backing and our co-efficient back up 

Big congrats to the team and the amount of saints fan who were there was awsome you guys did your club proud along with the players and i really hope you guys get behind them at home and stuff them and go as far as you possibly can :D

Again big well done 

Welcome to the site Sean and thanks for your comments, as for the co-efficient I think we always rely on the likes of your team to keep it up, so it's nice to contribute once in a while!!

You guys probably kind of expect results like this, but we don't even expect to be taking part, so I believe that was probably the best result in our history.

Good luck yerselves in the CL, but watch yer backs in the SPL!!!