Rosenborg V St Johnstone July 18Th Europa League 2Nd Round

Shibbydoo

Thanks for your concern. I'm pleased to report that it was my camera tied around my wrist and not my wallet. However, given the price of beer in Trondheim losing my wallet wouldn't have made a lot of difference as it was empty anyway. Cheers.

When I first saw the photo I thought it was to protect his identity.......a superstar Saints supporter....

Up getting ready for work after getting home last night, what a trip, I don't mean as in journey, trip as in "trip man". That was absolutely brilliant, can't remember having such a great time at any game. Sat at the Three Lions after the game talking about previous great matches and none compaired to Thursday night. The march up to the ground (well done the piper)the atmosphere, everything just brilliant. I'm still buzzin.

Quite simply an amazing experience. Loved every minute of it. Never in my dreams did I think we'd win but to do so playing the better football was incredible. Rosenborg resorted to the high ball and looking for breaks. Outstanding.

The piano bar after the game was my best night out in some time (if not ever).

That was magic. After missing out on the previous 3 Euro trips in my lifetime I was over the moon just to be there. To then see Saints go somewhere like that and play the way they did was off the chart.

Was great to finally see some of the faces behind the user names on here and a privilege to be a part of such an excellent support. Got many, many unforgettable memories supporting Saints but this tops them all.

Special thanks to Dougie and everybody at the 3 lions, couldn't have asked for a more welcoming base of operations and to Firat for making a pilgrimage north in the name of brotherly love.

Only met about 4 Rosenborg supporters and they were all lovely. Hope all the Norwegians who are heading over for the return leg have a great time in Scotland and a torrid time watching their team!

Working next Friday so gonna be following the match any way I can over here. If the support shows the passion they had this week and the players the same attitude we have every chance of getting to do it all over again.

COYS!

Just back. Still can't believe we won. When we scored everything seemed to go in slow motion. I am shouting that's in as wright connects. Look around no one is moving all just looking at each other with mouths open and surprise on their faces. Look up again we all start going mental. Scream yaaaaasssss but nothing seemed to come out. A lull as everyone starts checking that this actually happened no foul no off sides. Then we all went mental again. Probably all happened in a second or two. Weird as feck, but just brilliant

Just back. Still can't believe we won. When we scored everything seemed to go in slow motion. I am shouting that's in as wright connects. Look around no one is moving all just looking at each other with mouths open and surprise on their faces. Look up again we all start going mental. Scream yaaaaasssss but nothing seemed to come out. A lull as everyone starts checking that this actually happened no foul no off sides. Then we all went mental again. Probably all happened in a second or two. Weird as feck, but just brilliant

Dear WAP moderators. On occasions such as this, and with posts like the above, I demand a larger quota of 'likes' per day!!!!

I remember a similar moment scoring again at rangers at McDiarmid, hugging folk I didn't know, and leaping around like an idiot in slow motion. This must have been 10 times as brilliant!!

Hope for a repeat on Thursday!!

Exactly as I remember it. Shock, disbelief, excitement, denial then realisation that we actually scored. Then mental celebrations. Amazing.

Exactly as I remember it. Shock, disbelief, excitement, denial then realisation that we actually scored. Then mental celebrations. Amazing.

All I remember was coming back from the toilet at the top corner, seeing the goal going in then charging down the steps at which point my sporran chain burst and went flying! Retrieved it, ran down the front to join the celebrations. Dancing about with my sporran in my hand not caring if anything was falling out! All that seemed like it happened in about 10 seconds. Surreal!

By the way, can I say publicly that while I am extremely proud of Saints this weekend, I am equally proud of the 450 odd supporters who travelled and behaved impeccably. I expect that European opposition almost expect complete idiots when they face Scottish teams, but our fans are a credit to the club and country.

There, soppy post over and done with.