Rosenborg V St Johnstone July 18Th Europa League 2Nd Round

Shibbydoo

On the subject of how we all behaved and gave Scottish football fans a good name etc...

I see from facebook that Celtic fans causing grief at their pre-season friendly at Brentford today...

It beggars belief really. Embarrassment. At least they claim to be more Irish than Scottish.

ALLEGEDY signing songs about the Soldier that was murdered in London a month or so ago... ALLEGEDY

the invaded the pitch too for some reason.

Guest Mongy Max

ALLEGEDY signing songs about the Soldier that was murdered in London a month or so ago... ALLEGEDY

the invaded the pitch too for some reason.

Typical **** scum. Punt these cunts back to Ireland, no one wants them here. Absolute disgrace

Did anyone see a policeman during the trip?

Thought there may have been some police presence during the march from the town, but unless they were a 'saintee in disguise' I didn't notice a single one!?

How refreshing it was to see all ages enjoy the occasion without a hint of trouble!

Another reason to be proud of our 'wee' team!!

Proud to be a Saintee & a Scot!!!!!

Later on last night they reported on the problems with them invading the pitch but thats about it on SSN.

Its brentford fans on twitter mentioning the song about the solider.

Loads of Celtic and Brentford fans saying it was a load of sh!t about the Rigby chants and when on the pitch the only ones looking for trouble were Brentford fans.

There is a video on YT taken from the Brentford end showing some Bees fans trying to get Celtic fans to fight.

I watched that video on youtube and agree with what you're saying.  It seems more high spirits/drink than any violence although they shouldn't be on the pitch at all.  Reading the Brentford forum, their fans are more annoyed at their own club's lack of preparation.  The thing that always makes me shake my head with OF fans though, is that loads of them on the pitch or getting involved in anything won't see their 50th birthdays again.  They never seem to grow up.

One of the best nights of my puff. So proud to be a Saintee. As many have said, I was just delighted to be there in the first place but to win, and in the manner that we did was just unreal. Came along with crazy Rab and some Fränsta teammates who loved it. Was great to see Al C, Pink, Frewser, Born2Bru, Soulfulsaint n Mike, Stu and many more Saintees.

Had to travel back to Sweden after the game so missed the crazy celebrations but before we left, we popped in to the gaffer's Norwegian mates pub. Full of Rosenborg fans who were all great lads and congratulatory.

"Beer and pizza on the house for the Scottish wankers" was a nice touch.

Big party in the middle of a forest outside Fränsta last night. I pop away for a piss and in the distance I can hear a chorus of "we hate Dandee n we hate Dandee" followed by "Richie Breetain, yer a wanka, yer a wanka"

Beautiful.

hi everybody :) This is Firat from Turkey... first of all i'd like to thank all you guys because of your hospitality and warm attitude in Norway... I have gone through what has written here about me also and it made me really smile... I should re-state that it was my pleasure to support Saints with you guys in Norway and witness that historical win!!!

Unfortunately I could not make the home leg but my heart will be there for sure... I'm pretty confident that we are going through the next round... Also I'm going to spend my holiday in Scotland this year and going to support Saints with you guys against Ross County and Dundee Utd. :)

Lastly my special thanks are going to my beloved friends ODSOT members Steven Watt at the top and Tommy Watt, Adam Taylor, Craig, Liam Dorris and Greg Stirton... If those guys were not be there I could not make that fantastic journey...

hope to see u guys in August :)

can I ask every single person that reads this to cheer also for me on Thursday¿

That was magic. After missing out on the previous 3 Euro trips in my lifetime I was over the moon just to be there. To then see Saints go somewhere like that and play the way they did was off the chart.

Was great to finally see some of the faces behind the user names on here and a privilege to be a part of such an excellent support. Got many, many unforgettable memories supporting Saints but this tops them all.

Special thanks to Dougie and everybody at the 3 lions, couldn't have asked for a more welcoming base of operations and to Firat for making a pilgrimage north in the name of brotherly love.

Only met about 4 Rosenborg supporters and they were all lovely. Hope all the Norwegians who are heading over for the return leg have a great time in Scotland and a torrid time watching their team!

Working next Friday so gonna be following the match any way I can over here. If the support shows the passion they had this week and the players the same attitude we have every chance of getting to do it all over again.

COYS!

=======

It was nice to meet you and HelsinkiSaintee in the three Lions Mike.

You asked me where Ancientsaint was and no one knew.

It must have been his round at the bar. (ha ha)

Pity you can't make it on Thursday but I'll. give the team a cheer for you.

Good luck.