Rosenborg V St Johnstone July 18Th Europa League 2Nd Round

Shibbydoo

hi everybody :) This is Firat from Turkey... first of all i'd like to thank all you guys because of your hospitality and warm attitude in Norway... I have gone through what has written here about me also and it made me really smile... I should re-state that it was my pleasure to support Saints with you guys in Norway and witness that historical win!!!

Unfortunately I could not make the home leg but my heart will be there for sure... I'm pretty confident that we are going through the next round... Also I'm going to spend my holiday in Scotland this year and going to support Saints with you guys against Ross County and Dundee Utd. :)

Lastly my special thanks are going to my beloved friends ODSOT members Steven Watt at the top and Tommy Watt, Adam Taylor, Craig, Liam Dorris and Greg Stirton... If those guys were not be there I could not make that fantastic journey...

hope to see u guys in August :)

can I ask every single person that reads this to cheer also for me on Thursday¿

Great post Firat - and welcome to WAP!  Was good to meet you in Trondheim - huge respect for the journey you made!

Look forward to the EsEsEs chants at the County and United games!

We hate Fenerbahce...

hi everybody :) This is Firat from Turkey... first of all i'd like to thank all you guys because of your hospitality and warm attitude in Norway... I have gone through what has written here about me also and it made me really smile... I should re-state that it was my pleasure to support Saints with you guys in Norway and witness that historical win!!!

Unfortunately I could not make the home leg but my heart will be there for sure... I'm pretty confident that we are going through the next round... Also I'm going to spend my holiday in Scotland this year and going to support Saints with you guys against Ross County and Dundee Utd. :)

Lastly my special thanks are going to my beloved friends ODSOT members Steven Watt at the top and Tommy Watt, Adam Taylor, Craig, Liam Dorris and Greg Stirton... If those guys were not be there I could not make that fantastic journey...

Welcome to the best forum in the world Firat. I have spoken to you on FB recently and look forward to seeing you and your fiancée in a few weeks time.

ps Arran cant wait

cys

Hi Firat.  Hope you enjoy your visit in August.

I appreciate nothing beats the irony of singing that in Monte Carlo. That was classic.

I just find it quite amusing when a group of guys from Letham, muirton or whatever sing it against glamourous opposition.

Whilst I have nothing against a rendition of the song, that doesn't of itself recreate the humour

=======

It was nice to meet you and HelsinkiSaintee in the three Lions Mike.

You asked me where Ancientsaint was and no one knew.

It must have been his round at the bar. (ha ha)

Pity you can't make it on Thursday but I'll. give the team a cheer for you.

Good luck.

You too Hoodlum! Ancientsaint was exactly who I thought he was, funny guy!

Enjoy the game tonight, hope you witness history for the second time in a week!

I appreciate nothing beats the irony of singing that in Monte Carlo. That was classic.

I just find it quite amusing when a group of guys from Letham, muirton or whatever sing it against glamourous opposition.

Agreed, singing it in Monte Carlo would have been bloody funny indeed!

I didn't go to Trondheim either though, was it even at all glamourous? If so then (not hard if Letham is the benchmark), then I suppose I can retract my previous comment

I didn't go to Trondheim either though, was it even at all glamourous? If so then (not hard if Letham is the benchmark), then I suppose I can retract my previous comment

Letham is the benchmark of class and pride - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-23418126

Glamourous was maybe the wrong word. Norway always seems to come up as one of the best places to live in the world which was more my thinking, that said, you can't beat Letham for entertainment!!