Wright Must Go

Scobby_SJFC

Right this thread has me convinced, but Fallon was the icing on the cake.

I am no longer going to support St Johnstone FC, as I feel they aren't supporting me and my entertainment needs.

From this day forth, I will support Rangers FC. We are NOT called Sevco, are the SAME club with 141 years of history and success. We are NOT cheats, as we have followed legal practices to the line all of our life and were unjustly thrown out of the SPL and into the lower echelons of the game. However, this is exactly where we all want to be. Ask anyone who supports us. Why play European football when we can stand on the terraces at Ochilview, Gayfield and Stair Park. It's a lot more fun anyway.

We are the most ambitious club in Britain, proven by the signings of Cammy Bell, Jon Daly and Ian Black, some of the best footballers to grace the Scottish game. So I will spare a thought for you all as you travel to Trondheim to see your wee diddy club play another diddy club and see it as some sort of adventure and celebration of your team. In the meantime, I have butterflies at the prospect of a 28th League Cup win, starting with a massive 1st round encounter with second division rivals Forfar at Station Park, where I will get a stiffy seeing the world class level of football provided by the likes of David Templeton and Andy Little. Do you qualify for the 1st round of the League Cup? Didn't think so..

Have fun with Rory Fallon ya backward thinking fermers 

Let's sack the board instead as we have a shitty wee support and they are not giving us top class players on a penny budget.

All the other teams are signing crap players as well. 

If we get behind whoever is playing then we can progress. We finish just barely 6th then 3rd last season, are some supporters expecting a title challenge this season.

Its all about longevity. Stave off relegation is the aim for most clubs including us, after that then we see what we can do.

I'll be giving TW my support as he has a thankless task of finding quality players on no budget.

I am no longer going to support St Johnstone FC, as I feel they aren't supporting me and my entertainment needs.

From this day forth, I will support Rangers FC. We are NOT called Sevco, are the SAME club with 141 years of history and success. We are NOT cheats, as we have followed legal practices to the line all of our life and were unjustly thrown out of the SPL and into the lower echelons of the game. However, this is exactly where we all want to be. Ask anyone who supports us. Why play European football when we can stand on the terraces at Ochilview, Gayfield and Stair Park. It's a lot more fun anyway.

We are the most ambitious club in Britain, proven by the signings of Cammy Bell, Jon Daly and Ian Black, some of the best footballers to grace the Scottish game. So I will spare a thought for you all as you travel to Trondheim to see your wee diddy club play another diddy club and see it as some sort of adventure and celebration of your team. In the meantime, I have butterflies at the prospect of a 28th League Cup win, starting with a massive 1st round encounter with second division rivals Forfar at Station Park, where I will get a stiffy seeing the world class level of football provided by the likes of David Templeton and Andy Little. Do you qualify for the 1st round of the League Cup? Didn't think so..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No mention of enjoying the skills of Gavin Swankie??

I'm really not sure what to make of this thread but would like to chip in....For me signing a scumdee player is not really great but I think he's an ok left back and could do well so will give him the benefit of the doubt. Fallon I honestly ain't seen much but i'm willing to wait and see what impact he could make.

For me I was concerned more about only 2 friendly games before europe but the physio did say that each player has had there regime to stick to over the summer and he was glad to report a decent level of fitness (we will see Thursday night..)

I for one will give Wright a chance and I do wonder how much he actually did last season vs. Lomas in terms of commitment, maybe it was more him?....we will see.

Sevco...fact.

• 2 weeks later...