Prices

Guest Mongy Max

Montrose, I'm not asking for world class football free. I am asking pay an adequate amount for average football.

The price of football in general is horrendous and I would much rather pay money to spend time with my family than drive a four hour round trip to pay over the odds watching average football.

The numbers just don't stack up for me, we have had the highest income post season for decades, best league position in years AND two years money from UEFA, yet we have slashed budgets and pumped up prices.

If you're happy enough to spend your money on this, fine but I am not

£24 is expensive but in the context of entertainment it isn't that much. If you were to go to the pub with your mates your looking at £30-40, go to a gig £18-£50 or the cinema fur 2 people around £20

I no longer get to as many games due to money but its just a choice of what to sacrifice in your life and if you can't afford to go you can't afford to go, it's great to be there buy more important things to lifethan football