Bus To Home Europa League Game? Any Interest?

Nelly78

Ok - had an issue with that bus so had to arrange anoter. the deal is £15/person and we have a 29 seater leaving from Queensferry Street at 4.30pm, returning after the match. Fife pick up is fine so long as it's en route and price is per head from Edinburgh. If we get more than 20, he might do a discount from Fife but don't bank in it (or moan at me).

I'll post a list of confirmed names here later tonight.

Fixed Eddie. We must get minimum of 20 (which won't be a problem) but price won't go down if we get more. Does that make sense?

Yes. Although slightly strange way of pricing the bus. I thought it would be a case of 'bus costs £x' regardless of numbers. The amount of people on it doesn't affect the guys expenses or profit margin....

Only an observation though and in no way a criticism of your efforts to get it organised, which are very much appreciated

Know where you are coming from - Price of bus is normally £435 but he's willing to share risk with me as i said I only had around 20 people. which is too many for his 16 seater and not enough for 29...

Yes. Although slightly strange way of pricing the bus. I thought it would be a case of 'bus costs £x' regardless of numbers. The amount of people on it doesn't affect the guys expenses or profit margin....

Only an observation though and in no way a criticism of your efforts to get it organised, which are very much appreciated

Know where you are coming from - Price of bus is normally £435 but he's willing to share risk with me as i said I only had around 20 people. which is too many for his 16 seater and not enough for 29...

That makes sense, and turns it into a pretty decent offer from the guy as he only really gets the full amount of £435 if bus full

Top work Marc. I'm a definite yes.

Seems to be loads of interest in this game which is brilliant. Loads of my mates who are either lapsed Saints fans or support other teams seem to be going. Most seem to be going early and are making a boozy day/night of it, so should be a good atmosphere (G4S permitting, obviously). 

Top work Marc. I'm a definite yes.

Seems to be loads of interest in this game which is brilliant. Loads of my mates who are either lapsed Saints fans or support other teams seem to be going. Most seem to be going early and are making a boozy day/night of it, so should be a good atmosphere (G4S permitting, obviously). 

Same...been drumming up a few of the old regulars that I used to attend games with who rarely go these days. What I need to know is where we will be drinking in Perth so I can let them know where to meet up

Same...been drumming up a few of the old regulars that I used to attend games with who rarely go these days. What I need to know is where we will be drinking in Perth so I can let them know where to meet up

Check out the drinks before the match thread. Lots of Ideas being thrown around but unfortunately nothing concrete. I just hope to god we don't end up in Barossa street.  

Check out the drinks before the match thread. Lots of Ideas being thrown around but unfortunately nothing concrete. I just hope to god we don't end up in Barossa street.  

Yeah, been watching that thread. I have no idea where would be best.

Is BS really that bad?

Yeah, been watching that thread. I have no idea where would be best.

Is BS really that bad?

It's not that bad, been a few times but I just feel that it's a little dull and more effort should be put in for such a big game. As I've said in previous posts it's fine for a couple of pints before a league match but this is certainly no ordinary match.

I also get an overwhelming vibe from certain posters on here that if you dare bad mouth the club you shall be damned to eternal purgatory! 

Edited by SaintDougie

Right, names I have so far are:

MARC

CRAIG

DEAN

HANNARCHIST

DOUGIE + 2

EDDIE

SAINT SID

STU

ALICIA

GARY

KIRSTY

TALLPAUL

BARNIE

RMAC +1

MYLESY

NELLY

CYNICAL SAINTEE

So, that gives us the minimum 20 heads we need. Can you please PM me your mobile number if I don't have it?

Hopefully I haven't missed anyone, if I have, please let me know.

9 spare seats so spread the word