Bus To Home Europa League Game? Any Interest?

Nelly78

I am up for a couple of afternoon pints before the bus leaves, where exactly is the pickup point?

Anyone else keen on a pint at say 2pm somewhere in the west end?

Shall I take the edinburgh saints flag?

I will be, if I can get away from work. My boss is due to be visiting us on Thursday, but as a football fan (kind of...season ticket holder at Motherwell) he will hopefully understand my lack of focus on Thursday and agree that I would be better off in the pub

I am up for a couple of afternoon pints before the bus leaves, where exactly is the pickup point?

Yes I will be free all day Thursday and was thinking similar. How about Mathers West End? Pretty cheap compared with surrounding pubs.  

2 pm is good for me.

Agreed...always go to east. Would hate to be queuing outside to find it is full and end up having to go to Ormond or North.....I hate being behind the goals, especially at home games

Had to move to the Main stand for the game against Morton when we won the 1st division. Hated seeing everyone adjacent from me having a great time while all I could hear nothing but moaning and sweetie wrappers. Still had a great day though.

I'm a no for pre-bus boozing, unfortunately. I'll be running down Lothian Road straight from work to make the bus.

Yeah, definitely take the flag.

MARC
DEAN
HANNARCHIST
DOUGIE + 1
EDDIE
SAINT SID
STU
ALICIA
GARY
KIRSTY
TALLPAUL
BARNIE
RMAC +1
MYLESY
NELLY
CYNICAL SAINTEE
RYAN +1 (provisional)

PTOLEMY

So, if Ryan does take the 2 seats, we're at 21 total, if not, we're one short of the magic number. Any more for any more?

no more drop outs please!

Also, Bus will be picking up at Melville Street, just off Queensferry Street in the West End, leaving at half 4.

MARC

DEAN

HANNARCHIST

DOUGIE + 1

EDDIE

SAINT SID

STU

ALICIA

GARY

KIRSTY

TALLPAUL

BARNIE

RMAC +1

MYLESY

NELLY

CYNICAL SAINTEE

RYAN +1 (provisional)

PTOLEMY

So, if Ryan does take the 2 seats, we're at 21 total, if not, we're one short of the magic number. Any more for any more?

no more drop outs please!

Also, Bus will be picking up at Melville Street, just off Queensferry Street in the West End, leaving at half 4.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'm going to bother a few folk that mentioned they may be up for coming while they were drunk. Never took them seriously at the time but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Edited by SaintDougie

What about Norrie (Born2Bru) and Neil (Toni Polster)? Davey and Kenny are both going through earlier and staying overnight in Perth, so they're out.

I'll try a few work/ex work colleagues, but can't see any of them wanting to go unfortunately.

Neil had a broken ankle but will ping both a mail from here.

What about Norrie (Born2Bru) and Neil (Toni Polster)? Davey and Kenny are both going through earlier and staying overnight in Perth, so they're out.

I'll try a few work/ex work colleagues, but can't see any of them wanting to go unfortunately.

We need to fill some more seats now...

MARC
HANNARCHIST
DOUGIE + 1
EDDIE
SAINT SID
STU
ALICIA
GARY
KIRSTY
TALLPAUL
BARNIE
RMAC +1
MYLESY
NELLY
CYNICAL SAINTEE
RYAN +1 (provisional)

PTOLEMY

We're at 18 + two provisionals for Ryan.   Craig & Dean have agreed to pay the £15 if we're short of number but would rather they didn't have to so any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Marc