Drink Before The Home Match

Dylan-Saints

Seriously how about the Saints Club in Barossa? 200 plus capacity, i know its indoors but could be some party!!They would lay on food if we were 100% going to back this in numbers

We could do raffles with all profits going to Saints Youth development

If there is demand for this i can set the ball rolling asap

Might even be able to sort bus's to the park if there is demand

Serious replies only and i WILL get on to this!!

Already mentioned this on another thread didnt go down well for whatever reason, but still think it should happen

Quite like the Concert Hall idea though can't see them accomodating it. What we need at times like this is a big public square. Any chance we can knock down Perth City Hall in time for Thursday?

I was down the North Inch today.  With the weather expected to be good again next week that it would be tremendous to set up beer tents there, pipe band etc.  If only we had a council that could be a wee bit forward thinking.

Somewhere central and open air would be a winner, so many people on the way home from work would see us, and if they didn't know what was going on, they would make a point of finding out. It's that awareness thing again. Some of them might even jump off the bus, head home, grab as many family members as possible, and get themselves to McD.

I remember in the seventies, huge numbers of Saints fans heading up Balhousie St to the game on a Saturday afternoon, everyone knew where they were going. Nowadays it seems no one on the outside even knows we have a football team.

I think this is more important now after last night. its all good and well for the folks who were fortunate to be able to go last night have great memories of what COULD be saints biggest success in history but if we can get this right and the result goes well it can really give some people others something to remember too!

also the march worked brilliantly in Norway. lets get done here! it will draw attention. advertise the excitement. maybe to late to encourage people to come to future games

Edited by PerthSeany

Seriously how about the Saints Club in Barossa? 200 plus capacity, i know its indoors but could be some party!!They would lay on food if we were 100% going to back this in numbersWe could do raffles with all profits going to Saints Youth developmentIf there is demand for this i can set the ball rolling asapMight even be able to sort bus's to the park if there is demandSerious replies only and i WILL get on to this!!

Go for it Larkie. Barossa Street sounds the place to be.

Any steps forward on this one today?

If were expected the figure thats been mentioned of about 200 supporters there is no pub that i can think of that could cater for that many that has an outside area.

If your wanting to say use the inch etc I recon its going to be a bit late to get a license from the council now, they would worry about policing it etc.

Best bet is really pushing the club for the astro idea as they might be able to get the go ahead in time to be allowed to set up a bar out there?

Edited by PerthSeany

Please not the Barossa Club, somewhere outdoors!!

====================================================

How about a pub crawl, taking in the sights of the Ropey Close, the beggars outside the Post Office etc. and ending at Barossa Club for the bus up to McD.

Need to start really early though.

Is the Pied Piper available.

Edited by HOODLUM65