Drink Before The Home Match

Dylan-Saints

Station Hotel throughout the day then 208/Muirton Suite closer to kick-off sounds a good idea

Another case of lamenting that football stadium are no longer in the middle of towns / cities. Always a pain to have to factor in time from leaving the pub to reaching the ground. Would be nice to be somewhere like the Station Hotel up until nearer kick off

Early planning could have seen what we could have got gratis from local firms looking for a bit of promotional opportunity

Totally agree ---but then some daft bassa went and booked a Norwegian cruise round about this time - Pretty sure he would have been scratching at SBs door and offering to scrounge around for something -But Hey Ho !!

Another case of lamenting that football stadium are no longer in the middle of towns / cities. Always a pain to have to factor in time from leaving the pub to reaching the ground. Would be nice to be somewhere like the Station Hotel up until nearer kick off

Could we move the game to the South Inch?

Ok long shot now if you want wotherspoons i jus spoke to manager if u want too go there he will turn a wee blind eye for the kids thing BUT he will need too know for extra staff please let me know ta

Spoons would be good. if its sunny you can pop outside! Cheap, which i cant complain about haha! I'm skint after Trondheim pint price

as good a shout as anywhere if we are gonna be indoors mate.  They would probably have to relax there "no music / singing / being cheery" rules too though.

you have more chance of winning the lottery without playing than them relaxing the no music/signing/being cheery rules!!

Also Scotty which manager was it you were speaking to? because the management in Perth arent as boring and pathetic as they used to be!

Edited by PerthSeany

Perthseany im with him now he brand new he a wee bit concerned bout his regulars but the saintees are in town if we can get a cuple o hundred in here with a happy saintee atmosphere we are more thsn welcome but he wants warning as if WE decide to get the troops to go to spoons he can organise staff for US

Ask him if hes wanting to bend the rules on kids because his area manager is a dictator and he needs/wants some good £££ spent in there? haha.

I'm happy to go there! Even if im the only one there!

Fergie, you usually have an opinion on most things? are you a drinker?

Edited by PerthSeany

Message from an Eses fan who I met in Perth last year and have kept in touch with..

Hello mate. I really want to come over there to support brother team but unfortunately I can't come because I ask to my boss to take day of and it didn't work out. but the good news is one of my friend who our family friend as well from Eskisehir, he is in London with me now and he wants to see the game. he can speak English but not very well so just can you help him when he comes to Perth. we gonna book a room for him in Perth youth hostel for 2 nights.

These Eses fans really do love us don't they!

Message from an Eses fan who I met in Perth last year and have kept in touch with..

Hello mate. I really want to come over there to support brother team but unfortunately I can't come because I ask to my boss to take day of and it didn't work out. but the good news is one of my friend who our family friend as well from Eskisehir, he is in London with me now and he wants to see the game. he can speak English but not very well so just can you help him when he comes to Perth. we gonna book a room for him in Perth youth hostel for 2 nights.

These Eses fans really do love us don't they!

=========

They sure do.

Now, Brentford fans..................oh sorry, that's a different thread.

The Maltings has a decent bit outside that would be good in the sun!  Does food if people want it and it's also not far from the ground for people.  Not sure how they would take to 100-200 Saints fans turning up for a party though. 

probably hate it... they don't like a few staff from it's surrounding business drinking in there

Ok long shot now if you want wotherspoons i jus spoke to manager if u want too go there he will turn a wee blind eye for the kids thing BUT he will need too know for extra staff please let me know ta

There's at least 6 of us going to spoons

Edited by Saint madoe