St Johnstone V Rosenborg July 25Th 2Nd Leg Eq Rnd 2

rik2304

I know season tickets are not valid and ST holders get in for £15. Does anyone know if ST holders entitled to take their ST seat for this match?

I for one are really looking forward to this and hope for a good attendance, Billy Dodds suggesting/hoping for  8k to 10k at the game, not sure about this but if we can get 6k - 7k saints fans along to this game then that would create a real atmosphere.

I hope Steve Brown reconsiders the price and as a ST holder I would be happy to give up my ST discount if it meant a bigger crowd, better atmosphere and a greater probability of progressing.

I know season tickets are not valid and ST holders get in for £15. Does anyone know if ST holders entitled to take their ST seat for this match?

I for one are really looking forward to this and hope for a good attendance, Billy Dodds suggesting/hoping for  8k to 10k at the game, not sure about this but if we can get 6k - 7k saints fans along to this game then that would create a real atmosphere.

I hope Steve Brown reconsiders the price and as a ST holder I would be happy to give up my ST discount if it meant a bigger crowd, better atmosphere and a greater probability of progressing.

There's no way he will reduce those prices. This is the biggest game in Perth for years. I know people who were not going due to the price but have changed their minds after tonight's result. McDiarmid Park will be hoaching next Thursday! If only the weather could be as good as today!

I suspect you're right Sam and if the game is a near sell out then it's the correct decision, however .....

ps who's to say the weather won't last until Thursday :laugh:

There's no way he will reduce those prices. This is the biggest game in Perth for years. I know people who were not going due to the price but have changed their minds after tonight's result. McDiarmid Park will be hoaching next Thursday! If only the weather could be as good as today!

Saints fans coming from near and far for this - its gonna be a belter!!!!

I can see this capturing the imagination of Perth and Kinross, Tayside and Fife. With it still being preseason in Scotland I think a few part time supporters of other teams will head along to hopefully see history in the making. I would be very disappointed with anything less than 7000.

Just been doing a few sums that hopefully encourage Saints fans to get to this match.

If we can get 8000, that could earn the club around 175k. 24 x 6000 non-season ticket holders + 15 x 2000 season ticket holders. That's 174k before expenses.

If we add that onto the 80k for Lomas and 40k for Lugs then that's nearly 300k into Saints coffers in July only.

Bodes well for tying up some of out best players on longer contracts and strengthening the team in the long-run.

C'mon people of Perth, it's only 24 pounds and can be huge for Saints.

We see Hearts fans dipping into their pockets for a lot more than that and we love our team as much as the Jambos do. COYS!!!!!!