St Johnstone V Rosenborg July 25Th 2Nd Leg Eq Rnd 2

rik2304

Some big numbers being guessed on the prediction league.

What was our biggest attendance for season 2012 - 2013 ? and are we going to beat that for the Rosenborg game ???   

6,700 v Celtic - 15/09/12

The Eses game was 6,024

I predict we will comfortably exceed these numbers on Thursday

Also, seeing as it's thunder and lightening just now. Do we think this will continue until Thursday? Not sure if a match in the rain would help or hinder us, but I can't help but imagine a huge crowd packed into a floodlight lit McDiarmid as the rain pours down would be incredible

I don't think them sitting down the front would agree with that? But do get what your saying.

So possible biggest crowd since when ??????

Struggling to find accurate records for the div 1 years, but it is probably safe to assume that even cup games during that time wouldn't be that high, as semi-finals and finals are at neutral venues.

01/02 SPL - 9,041 v Celtic

09/10 SPL - 7,807 v Rangers

10/11 SPL - 6,886 v Hibs

11/12 SPL - 6,759 v Celtic

I can't find anything reliable before that, but we are getting back to the era of full houses for old firm games at least.  I reckon we could get close to the Celtic in 01/02 figure tomorrow though.

Edited by montrosesaintee

Struggling to find accurate records for the div 1 years, but it is probably safe to assume that even cup games during that time wouldn't be that high, as semi-finals and finals are at neutral venues.

01/02 SPL - 9,041 v Celtic

09/10 SPL - 7,807 v Rangers

10/11 SPL - 6,886 v Hibs

11/12 SPL - 6,759 v Celtic

OK, the 01/02 9,041 I doubt we will beat but maybe getting over the 09/10 7,807 is possible ??? Biggest crowd in more than eleven years would be quite some achievement. 

I along with another 6 will be there ( 4 saints, 1 celtic & 1 jambo). Going to be there nice and early. Is there going to be someone selling scarfs etc in the car park, youngest want's a new scarf.

Club shop will be open selling scarves etc.  including new Europa  league merchandise.  If you have facebook, there's some photos on the club's page.  some smart looking stuff