St Johnstone V Rosenborg July 25Th 2Nd Leg Eq Rnd 2

rik2304

Rains just easing a little with us,think the worst is to be past by kick off.A good wet heavey pitch and a battle of attrition would suit the boys in blue or would a wet slick surface play into the hands of their more skillfull players,who cares the boy and me are about to set off up the road to back the Saints like never before as I'm sure will every other Sainteee present or not.C'mon ye Saints,lets do this.

Just seen our Es Es supporter Ersin , walking down County Place.

Any Saints fan in the town be sure to give him a good welcome .

Picked him up last night, showed him around and got him into the youth hostel. Meeting him later after he's explored the town (that'll only take 20 mins...) then on to the burns/moncrieffe/208/muirton/game!

Edit: He came bearing EsEs gifts and said this is the most excited he has been for a football match! Top bloke

Edited by The Inspiration

Starting to sink in how big this game is. What an opportunity but regardless of the result, we have done a fantastic job. It was an absolute joy to be part of the victory in Trondheim with so many Saintees, gutted I wont be making it tonight but give an extra shout for me and the Swedish Saints.

Lets finish them off in style.

Picked him up last night, showed him around and got him into the youth hostel. Meeting him later after he's explored the town (that'll only take 20 mins...) then on to the burns/moncrieffe/208/muirton/game!

Edit: He came bearing EsEs gifts and said this is the most excited he has been for a football match! Top bloke

When you say picked him up....... :huh:

======

===========

Superb.

Bumpedinto S.L.F in the Saints shop.

Programmes are selling well.

While There, witnessed them taking delivery of at least another 7 boxes of them.

Going like a fair as the saying goes.

Edited by HOODLUM65

Tell us more about this EsEs fan? Is he from Turkey and has come over just for this?

He lives in Eskisehir and is on holiday for a couple of weeks visiting his friend in London. When he realised we were playing and just how big the game was he booked a bus up here!

He showed me a picture of saints fans he met in Eskisehir.. one of them I recognised as our very own Nelly from Edinburgh

Edited by The Inspiration