St Johnstone V Rosenborg July 25Th 2Nd Leg Eq Rnd 2

rik2304

Am bringing 2 Aberdeen fans, a St Mirren fan and a part time Falkirk fan, but would still be disappointed if ST holders didn't get their own seats considering they will still have to hand over a voucher.

Even if it meant sitting miles away from those you are bringing to the match?  I couldn't care less if I get my seat because I want to sit with those I go to the game with.  So long as I get into the East Stand.

I've had 4 or 5 people mention coming to this game also, most of whom are either arm chair Saints fans or supporters of other clubs.

Get the impression we could have a massive crowd for this game - I hope the club are prepared.

if we win 3-3 in a thriller, the BBC will report comprehensively on Hibs drawing 0-0 and being eliminated.  Lets face it, if you are overseas and support Saints, this forum is as good as it gets.  Highlights how valuable Ross's videos are

I would be lost miserable depressed suicidle if it wasn't for WEAREPERTH......Best thing ever since I moved, that and my annual trip over in October....

A Note for the crazy young team..... Spread the word, none of us want the club to be punished because of the silly actions of 1/2 people.

"Supporters are reminded that pyrotechnics, smoke bombs or pitch incursions – not permitted at any domestic match - are particularly frowned upon in UEFA competitions and the club asks that a good atmosphere is generated WITHOUT the use of pyrotechnics or smoke bombs of any kind – please do not risk the club being landed with a fine or ban."

A Note for the crazy young team..... Spread the word, none of us want the club to be punished because of the silly actions of 1/2 people.

"Supporters are reminded that pyrotechnics, smoke bombs or pitch incursions – not permitted at any domestic match - are particularly frowned upon in UEFA competitions and the club asks that a good atmosphere is generated WITHOUT the use of pyrotechnics or smoke bombs of any kind – please do not risk the club being landed with a fine or ban."

And slap anyone you see with one.

Metaphorically of course.

Edited by john1962

Am bringing 2 Aberdeen fans, a St Mirren fan and a part time Falkirk fan, but would still be disappointed if ST holders didn't get their own seats considering they will still have to hand over a voucher.

Last season I never sat in my designated seat once , in fact I would struggle to find it .

-------------------------------

YES - one kid each will get you in for £15, and if you have a spare adult they pay £24.

Ormond Family Stand

1 Adult & 2 Children 12 and under……£15

1 Adult & 1 Child Aged 13-16 Years…………£20

1 Adult Season Ticket Holder & up to 2 Children Aged 12 and Under……£10

Senior Citizen Season Ticket Holder & 13-16 Years Season Ticket Holder………£6

price depends on the age of the kids.

Saints have made the pricing far to complicated, especially for the turnstile operators, I can see a complete cluster f!!k on Thursday outside the stands.

There will be mayhem in the East stand anyway ----How will they know how many Season ticket holders they have let in as well as non ST holders ?

Will folk be moved (if its full) to another part of the stadium......should really have made the North stand the chosen Non ST holders pay in area.

Saints have made the pricing far to complicated, especially for the turnstile operators, I can see a complete cluster f!!k on Thursday outside the stands.

-----------------------------------------

Tend to agree p&s,even if it was £10 and £20 that would be easier,and the fact there will be a much larger crowd,they'd still make plenty,

From what I can see on twitter some are saying because Celtic didn't get fined in Belfast for pyros and smoke bombs then Uefa cant fine Saints. 

Uefa can and probably will hammer Saints if it happens on Thursday.

Is it official that Celtic won't get fined? Would be a pleasant surprise. The uefa delegate at our match in Belfast threatened us with a 10,000 if we didn't remove our banner from the fence. Uefa are mafia.