Its Time To Name & Shame

the mad referee

Were you the old guy in the pink pique a few rows below us? Your avatar has the same grin as him and I imagine your IQs match up as well.

No.

But I agree. I must be so thick for not wanting my club to be fined. There is no need to resort to personal insults. I wouldn't go onto the Rosenborg forum and act in a similar manner. Please leave if you can't show a bit of respect for the views of a majority of St Johnstone fans in relation to a topic which is connected to St Johnstone FC and not Rosenborg FC.

I've kept quiet concerning the game, thought that would be welcomed? This topic concerns your club's fans and I don't see it as problematic that I take part in the discussion at all.

You were the one who disregarded my arguments and didn't want to take the debate. Instead you tried to make me look like the ignorant one. No matter what one's opinion is, that's a big minus in my book. 

You were the one who disregarded my arguments and didn't want to take the debate. Instead you tried to make me look like the ignorant one. No matter what one's opinion is, that's a big minus in my book.

I didn't disregard your arguments at all. I took them on board and responded to them. Then you said, 'I explained myself fairly well in my previous post, don't see the point in repeating it.' Sounds a bit like you didn't want to continue the debate.

If you read my post #174 and then your response I believe you left a key point of mine out, therefore I didn't see any point in continuing. 

Tell us how you feel about the 2 games , the 2 clubs and your time in Scotland then RT .

Think it's better if I don't tbh. 

Edited by Rosenborg Trondheim

Part of it yeah, perhaps I should have elaborated a bit more now that I read it again. I can do that.

Loved Scotland and talked to some very friendly people but after first leg when I mentioned the match and the differences between the two clubs, it didn't go down too well with some. Of course I can, but I'd prefer not to get the response I did back then. 

^^  Fishing for 'likes'. 

And I don't agree. The existence of this thread means that these boring arguments don't have to take place anywhere else.

Rosenborg, I appreciate them for the atmosphere they created (chanting, singing, dancing, generally making noise) and I appreciate the fact that this may encourage more people to come. Fair play to them. However, I can also condemn them for using the smoke bombs which the club pleaded them not to do. There were positives and negatives, both of which I am more than happy to compliment and criticise them for.

Edited by The Real Saints

^^  Fishing for 'likes'. 

And I don't agree. The existence of this thread means that these boring arguments don't have to take place anywhere else.

Rosenborg, I appreciate them for the atmosphere they created (chanting, singing, dancing, generally making noise) and I appreciate the fact that this may encourage more people to come. Fair play to them. However, I can also condemn them for using the smoke bombs which the club pleaded them not to do. There were positives and negatives, both of which I am more than happy to compliment and criticise them for.

====

You are indeed a sad individual who appears to thrive on your own ego trip.

FFS get a life.

====

You are indeed a sad individual who appears to thrive on your own ego trip.

FFS get a life.

''Please send a like if you agree'' is not an ego trip? I made a clear point. This thread is specifically about the smoke bombs and pitch invaders. Therefore, people should be able to talk about the smoke bombs and pitch invaders on this thread. No need for PMs. If you don't want to talk about it, then stay away from this thread. It's that simple.

Good post. If I remember correctly this all started when discussing what your club can or cannot afford. The point I'm trying to make is that despite the smoke, I still think that overall they are a benefit to the club financially as well, with or without pyro.

Whilst the win is huge for you I'm sure, the high will end and I can't imagine you'll have 7-8000 at every game? Here in Trondheim there are many people who choose to go to the stadium instead of watching it on TV, simply because of the atmosphere we create at our stand. Over a season, that will be quite a big sum for the club because of the influence the most passionate have on the rest.

I think the same thing can happen in Perth and when you look at the positives and negatives, these lads will not have been a burden to the club's finances. 

Good post. If I remember correctly this all started when discussing what your club can or cannot afford. The point I'm trying to make is that despite the smoke, I still think that overall they are a benefit to the club financially as well, with or without pyro.

Whilst the win is huge for you I'm sure, the high will end and I can't imagine you'll have 7-8000 at every game? Here in Trondheim there are many people who choose to go to the stadium instead of watching it on TV, simply because of the atmosphere we create at our stand. Over a season, that will be quite a big sum for the club because of the influence the most passionate have on the rest.

I think the same thing can happen in Perth and when you look at the positives and negatives, these lads will not have been a burden to the club's finances.

Sadly I don't have much faith in the people of Perth to turn up in big numbers once the league season begins and expect the attendances to remain similar to last year's.

Yes, I hope you're right! All the best to Rosenborg for the remainder of their season, and apologies for the somewhat heated argument!

Edited by The Real Saints

This is a pretty pathetic thread. What happened on Thursday was so minimal that we should not even be discussing this.

The first time in years we have a nearly full ground (and probably the most Saints fans in god knows how long given the small away support) and all I see is a raging argument over a dozen burst seats, two plonkers on the pitch and less smoke than you'd get from 20 Regal King Size.

This is a pretty pathetic thread. What happened on Thursday was so minimal that we should not even be discussing this.

The first time in years we have a nearly full ground (and probably the most Saints fans in god knows how long given the small away support) and all I see is a raging argument over a dozen burst seats, two plonkers on the pitch and less smoke than you'd get from 20 Regal King Size.

Thats no the point. The Point is this. Should the UEFA delegate decide to include in his report the Smoke Bombs and the halfwits that got onto the playing surface in his report, the club are looking at a possible fine or censure as to future conduct. That IMHO is unacceptable, NAME AND SHAME!!!!!!!!!

Thats no the point. The Point is this. Should the UEFA delegate decide to include in his report the Smoke Bombs and the halfwits that got onto the playing surface in his report, the club are looking at a possible fine or censure as to future conduct. That IMHO is unacceptable, NAME AND SHAME!!!!!!!!!

But there isnt going to be a fine

I dont know any of the people involved in the nonsense.

People are slightly over exaggerating what actually happened.

The paper work for a disciplinary and hassle for UEFA is more than the fine would be worth? What would they actually charge the club with? Unable to control supporters? Or charged with our supporters endangering others (or whatever the charge is called that celtic are being accused of).

It was a bit of smoke that lasted what 30 seconds? 2 morons went onto the pitch for a second and all got removed from pitch? Does that mean the club have failed to control supporters etc and justify the club being charged by UEFA? No it doesn't.

I think some are being a bit over dramatic about what actually happened.

It could be a lot worse? Celtic supporters let off two FIREWORKS in the ground.

It really wasn't thaaat bad. No one needs to go to jail for life