Minsk V St Johnstone 1 August 1St Leg Eq Rnd 3

andrew

Not a Saints fan but i will be in Belarus for a wedding from Wednesday. A few of us would love to try and get to see the game. Any idea about tkt news? It is in Grodno i believe? Wedding venue is not too far from there. If i can get to the game i will take some pics and stick them up on this board.

Not a Saints fan but i will be in Belarus for a wedding from Wednesday. A few of us would love to try and get to see the game. Any idea about tkt news? It is in Grodno i believe? Wedding venue is not too far from there. If i can get to the game i will take some pics and stick them up on this board.

The club posted this on facebook so may be worth following up -

"The Club wishes to hear from any supporters who have made plans to attend the game in Grodno in Belarus on Thursday.

The club are in dialogue with FC Minsk at the moment regarding all aspects of Thursday’s match and require to know how many supporters are likely to be present in order that arrangements can be made.

Please call Paul Smith on 01738 459096"

The club posted this on facebook so may be worth following up -

"The Club wishes to hear from any supporters who have made plans to attend the game in Grodno in Belarus on Thursday.

The club are in dialogue with FC Minsk at the moment regarding all aspects of Thursday’s match and require to know how many supporters are likely to be present in order that arrangements can be made.

Please call Paul Smith on 01738 459096"

Thanks very much

FC Minsk will play the tie at their rivals ground.

Basically the game is being played at the equivalent of Dens Park!

I should think we will have to have severe discipline to come through the match, mental and physical. It will be a raw match, not as professional at the RBK tie. 

FC Minsk will play the tie at their rivals ground.

Basically the game is being played at the equivalent of Dens Park!

I should think we will have to have severe discipline to come through the match, mental and physical. It will be a raw match, not as professional at the RBK tie. 

I agree note their ranking is higher than ours so Tommy Belive again as we did against Rosenborg