Bus To Home Fc Minsk Leg. Thu 8Th Aug.

bigstu

Hi all, we had 21 on our bus last night, and all were keen to repeat for the next tie. I was volunteered to organise the bus for this leg. I am hopeful we can get a full 52 sweater for this one. Can all interested please ok me or message below with how many seats you may like. We would aim to leave Melville street at 4:30pm sharp, and come back after the game.

Mmm...I reckon you might be pushing it for a 52 seater mate. A lot may also depend on the result from the first leg. Neutrals may only go if there is a chance that we will progress at McD again (which will hopefully be the case).

I will start sending out feelers and get back to you with a possible number of seats

I live in Dunfermline any chance of a pick up at ferrytoll I would be interested if you could I normally drive and do not know any of you but if we could get something regular I would be able to go more often and get to know some like minded sainted

I'm sure that could be arranged, we had to stop at Ferry toll for a P*ss break last time anyway.

I live in Dunfermline any chance of a pick up at ferrytoll I would be interested if you could I normally drive and do not know any of you but if we could get something regular I would be able to go more often and get to know some like minded sainted

Not a problem to pick up in dumfermline, how many?

Not looking very good numbers wise, unfortunately.

I would only be needing to get the bus up to Perth this time, as will be staying over in Perth afterwards.Going to the Runrig gig up north on the Friday so no point heading back to Edinburgh to then drive back up the next day.