Bus To Home Fc Minsk Leg. Thu 8Th Aug.

bigstu

Ok, got 17 confirmed, and managed to get. 49 seater bus for £250. So at present would be £15 each. The more we get. The cheaper per head. Can pick others up en route, append give them a cheaper price.

Note nelly is only going up, and capital is only coming back.

Anyone else interested? Got a few possibles.

Andy malloy +2

Stuartebdy +1

Dougie

Barney

Myelsy

Daanaemac

marc

Nelly/capital

Ptolemy

nold

Hannahrchist

Cea_20

Cynicalsaintee

Thomo kinross

Edited by bigstu

I will check out what the thoughts of his mother are on Ben going on bus. I take it we would be going str8 to ground again and then str8 back (via stops to pick up of course)

Any objections to a 9 year old on the bus? Saying that, even £10 for me and £10 for Ben would maybe put me off (or are under 12's free :cool: )

If I was to get bus, then I would perhaps be looking at getting at least another two bodies (over and above Ben) who would have been coming in car with me.

Oh, and what time will Alicia decide to show up this time :razz:

I am confident that we can allow kids to go free. Andy malloys son is coming too. These are the future, so more than welcome.

Okay, that certainly changes my thought process.

Have fired out texts to various people to see what their thoughts are. The tight arse that would want picked up at Park & Ride over bridge wants to know the likely reduction below the cost per person for those going from Edinburgh....say, what £2.50 less than the final cost from Edinburgh or something?

Have just had a knock at the office door and been introduced to a Saints fan who works here and might be looking for two seats on the bus on Thursday (once he confirms with his mate who he travels to games with normally).

So, at present Stu, I have :

Defo: Me

Maybe: Ben (kid) and 3/4 adults (pah) from Edinburgh

Maybe: 1/2 Adults from Park & Ride across bridge