Muzzy

ancientsaint

If what I suspect is true, that no club that matches Muzz's expectations has come along then if I were him I would turn to Saints and say give me a 1 year contract, play out of his skin for a year and really attract some decent clubs attention. Another year in the SPL to find the right club isn't going to hurt, what will he be 26 by the end of next season? he could still play a good 5 years in England at the least. I personally don't think we've seen the best of Muzz the last 2 seasons, I think he's been guilty of believing the hype and letting he Scotland cap go to his head. Not been the player he was in his first 2 seasons with us, he was a right threat going forward and was constantly involved. When I watch him now, I think he wishes he was somewhere else...well you gotta earn it first Muzz.

If what I suspect is true, that no club that matches Muzz's expectations has come along then if I were him I would turn to Saints and say give me a 1 year contract, play out of his skin for a year and really attract some decent clubs attention. Another year in the SPL to find the right club isn't going to hurt, what will he be 26 by the end of next season? he could still play a good 5 years in England at the least. I personally don't think we've seen the best of Muzz the last 2 seasons, I think he's been guilty of believing the hype and letting he Scotland cap go to his head. Not been the player he was in his first 2 seasons with us, he was a right threat going forward and was constantly involved. When I watch him now, I think he wishes he was somewhere else...well you gotta earn it first Muzz.

According to Wikipedia he has signed a one year deal with Saints again, not sure this is correct o true though given the reputation of Wikipedia

As much as it would be great to see him back, I can't really see it myself.

I'm sure he wouldn't have been giving all the "right time to leave" chat towards the end of the season if he thought there was even the slightest chance that he'd be back after the summer because nobody else had picked him up.

Edited by Kevin James Is On Stilts

As much as it would be great to see him back, I can't really see it myself.

I'm sure he wouldn't have been giving all the "right time to leave" chat towards the end of the season if he thought there was even the slightest chance that he'd be back after the summer because nobody else had picked him up.

Sadly, I think you are spot on