Top 5 Moments At Mcdiarmid

byebyedundee

I've been out the country for 9 years now and come to McDiarmid once maybe twice a year so i cant include last night however I'd imagine it must have been the best....

Would love to know what everyone else thinks maybe even do a poll.....

Anyway here's mine as I can only include the games Ive been to...

1.St.Johnstone 3....Airdrie 1 March 31st 1990

2.St.Johnstone 7....Dundee 2 December 31st 1996

3.St.Johnstone 5...Aberdeen 0 September 29th 1990

4.St Johnstone 4 ...Rangers 1 30th March 2010

5.St Johnstone 2....Celtic 1  september 15th 2012

Last night would have to be my new number one,the 3-1 Airdrie game,demolition of Dundee 7-2,raping of Aberdeen 5-0,Dundee game 1-0 to qualify for europe are certainly stand outs.But there's quite a few others i could add to the list mainly any of the games where we beat the old firm.

I'm guessing he's meaning the European qualification?

Ah, ok.

For me in no order:

Airdrie 1990

Rangers 3-1 1999

Rangers 4-1 2010

Dundee 1999

Last night

Forgot aberdeen 5-0! The shame! Remember we played Motherwell away a week or so later and saw a t-shirt which was just the back page of the paper with a headline something like '5 past theo'. sure someone on here bought one and correct me.

Edited by TheYellowBox

Ah, ok.

For me in no order:

Airdrie 1990

Rangers 3-1 1999

Rangers 4-1 2010

Dundee 1999

Last night

Forgot aberdeen 5-0! The shame! Remember we played Motherwell away a week or so later and saw a t-shirt which was just the back page of the paper with a headline something like '5 past theo'. sure someone on here bought one and correct me.

I had one., I think it was on sale at parkhead as we were playing there the following week? AND when you count the internationalists in the aberdeen team then like last night WOW!!!!!!

Edited by candalan

Ah mind Stenny winning the Challenge Cup at McD against Dundee UTD. Its NEXT season that the Purple Current Buns will be eligible for that particular competition. :)

Don't even get me started. P.S congratulations, fantastic result for you and the whole of scottish football. Badly needed after the hobos result. All the best against fc minsk.

mine would be: last night, humping dundee 7-2, beating rangers 4-1 (sure george o'boyle scored at the ormond stand end that night?), routing aberdeen 4-0, and the first ever game at mcd which was the opening of the ground when we played man utd and there was a power cut. went with my old man and bro and thats when it all started for me.