Saints V Hearts 4/8/13 Ko 15:00

rik2304

Straight swap with Gary Miller, or Miller to right back and cup tie in the middle. Miller looked solid against Morecambe as one of the senior players at centre half. When he came on for Ando against Rosenborg I didn't notice if he went straight swap, or cup tie went centre and Miller right??

I was blind by that time!!

Cuptie went central

Straight swap with Gary Miller, or Miller to right back and cup tie in the middle. Miller looked solid against Morecambe as one of the senior players at centre half. When he came on for Ando against Rosenborg I didn't notice if he went straight swap, or cup tie went centre and Miller right??

I was blind by that time!!

He went right-back with Dave going into the middle.

I think Tommy will play the strongest squad possible in both the Minsk and Hearts games. What he will do though is assess each player's fitness and protect those with any knocks or niggling injuries, and that is where we will probably see slight changes in the line-up for the Hearts game imo.

If Frazer is suspended and Ando injured (is he?) then we do have a CH problem for the Minsk game to a degree. Dave of course can play there, and so can Scobbie (sure he played CH last time we played Hearts, and played very well). We then have Miller and C. Davidson (is he fit enough - been very quiet from him recently) as full backs.   

Miller     Dave   Scobbie   Davidson

Nothing worries me about that back 4 line up

Edited by Edstar101

if it goes ahead it could be one of the few games Hearts play ths season

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liquidation-threat-hangs-over-hearts-2101523

Hootsmon saying the same.  I thought form reading between the lines that UBIG seemed determined to liquidate.  Maybe think they can get more from selling the ground.

if it goes ahead it could be one of the few games Hearts play ths season

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liquidation-threat-hangs-over-hearts-2101523

In that case the points we acheive against Hearts will be dropped.....  Maybe a pointless game to play  LAUGH OUT LOUD

I think Tommy will play the strongest squad possible in both the Minsk and Hearts games. What he will do though is assess each player's fitness and protect those with any knocks or niggling injuries, and that is where we will probably see slight changes in the line-up for the Hearts game imo.

If Frazer is suspended and Ando injured (is he?) then we do have a CH problem for the Minsk game to a degree. Dave of course can play there, and so can Scobbie (sure he played CH last time we played Hearts, and played very well). We then have Miller and C. Davidson (is he fit enough - been very quiet from him recently) as full backs.   

Agreed - possibly could play a back four of

Caddis Miller Dave Scobbie

especially if Callum is lacking in match sharpness.

Though he is suspended for the Hearts game, I think he is available for Minsk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should clubs have to be able to demonstrate that they can fulfill their fixtures before the season begins?

the League really need to seriously look at that because how embaressing would it be for the SPFL for a club to drop out half way through a year?

Scottish football gets a bit of stick already from outsiders. it wouldnt help for tv deals etc too the fact that another team with a large support to dropped out the league.

Edited by PerthSeany

the League really need to seriously look at that because how embaressing would it be for the SPFL for a club to drop out half way through a year?

Scottish football gets a bit of stick already from outsiders. it wouldnt help for tv deals etc too the fact that another team with a large support to dropped out the league.

I wouldn't worry to much about them dropping out half way through the year. If they go its likely to be before September

As long as we get a bumper gate before then!

Hearts already ripped a lot of money out of their fans last season when they conned them into giving away their savings / holiday money etc etc for absolutely no reason, so we may as well get the last of their dosh before they start spending it on whatever else it is they will find to do on a Saturday afternoon

Hearts already ripped a lot of money out of their fans last season when they conned them into giving away their savings / holiday money etc etc for absolutely no reason, so we may as well get the last of their dosh before they start spending it on whatever else it is they will find to do on a Saturday afternoon

And not to mention the price the rob out of the away support week in week out!

Saturday afternoon/Sunday afternoon/Monday night/Tuesday night/Wednesday night/Thursday tea time/Friday night