Saints V Hearts 4/8/13 Ko 15:00

rik2304

Cancelled I hope.....

The earliest this will happen is after Sunday. There's no way that this will happen before start of Season.

A jambo at work reckons that £3.5 million working capital has been offered by the fans group, but Bankios are looking for more than the £2 million being offered for the stadium.

As long as negotiations are ongoing the status quo will remain.

Edited by Markinch Saint

When you first came on here, you said easily 6,000 Jambos would travel.  I then read the hearts forum thread and you were asking other Jambos on there how many they thought would travel.  No-one else on that forum thought 6,000.   5,000 was the top guess with most saying 3-4,000.  Now you are on here saying 4-5,000.  Another thing - you claimed on your very first post on this forum that you were a "reporter" for the JKB forum.  That was a lie - you're an ordinary punter.  To say I doubt your credibility is an understatement, if you told me it was raining I would go outside to check.  Enjoy the game though - if you travel.

You take things way too seriously bro, it,s the internet, people talk shite on the internet, you more than most should know this.

Back to the team.  I hope the club realises that they may get a fair few Saints first timers or returners for the Hearts game - especially if we do OK tonight.  Last thing we want is a pish team on Saturday getting beat by Hearts - and all the gainsayers out there will be spouting their 'told you Saints were guff and it's a waste of time going along - cannae even beat a team about to go bust comprising a bunch of kids and 3rd handers'

Pendant alert, it's Sunday the hearts game, just posting in case any first timers or returners are unaware :oops:

Back to the team.  I hope the club realises that they may get a fair few Saints first timers or returners for the Hearts game - especially if we do OK tonight.  Last thing we want is a pish team on Saturday getting beat by Hearts - and all the gainsayers out there will be spouting their 'told you Saints were guff and it's a waste of time going along - cannae even beat a team about to go bust comprising a bunch of kids and 3rd handers'

The problem is more likely to be psychological tiredness rather than physical and I have no doubts this group of players is strong enough to overcome that. Any slight knocks will probably be rested. Reasonably happy that we have a good enough quality to cope thus season if we have to make even 3 or 4 changes.