St Johnstone Vs Minsk 8Th August 3Rd Rd

David123

Surprised by the number of seats broken. Although it was probably the most gloriously intense moment of my Saints supporting life when Stevie lofted the ball into the pokey.

Perhaps a symptom of our creaking stadium starting to show its age. Let's not have a repeat please, guys.

It's only 24! 

All the posts off topic have been hidden. Go discuss in chit chat please. This is for discussing a MASSIVE game tonight.

Finally. Wearing my Saints top to work today like the wee bairn that I am.

Im going 3-0 saints against this mob of Belorussian light weights. Stevie May hat trick.

COYS.

Just had police at door. St Johnstone FC have been left no option but to ban me from McDiarmid for the forthcoming season due to idiots most likely from here saying I was responsible for smoke bombs, thanks for the memories folks really appreciate it

Ban has been overturned

I am genuinely delighted that your ban has been overturned. However, hopefully the intial thought that you were not going to get to see Saints at McD this season has made you think about trying to be the big man on public forums

Turning in for the night, on hols in California with brother who is over from scotland with family, little drunk last few nights with many memories of past times revisited. We plan to 'listen' / 'watch' on my laptop tomorrow at the top of a mountain (squaw valley, 10,000 feet up) when the kids, wives are all swimming. Can't wait for this as a win means I'm over for 3rd round 2nd leg. 

So excited for the team and the club. COYS !!!!!!!!!

Just had police at door. St Johnstone FC have been left no option but to ban me from McDiarmid for the forthcoming season due to idiots most likely from here saying I was responsible for smoke bombs, thanks for the memories folks really appreciate it

Let that be a lesson mate. Nice gesture from the club overturning it.

The club read these forums. You were the one sprouting on about how it was your mates. I think it was probably meant as a lesson for all of you.

The club have always had decent CCTV that covers the whole ground as well (I used to sit right in front of the match the commanders box and went in for a look when I was 7 or 8)

You and your mates will be watched like a hawk for 90 mins. Put one foot out of line and expect the overturn to be reversed.