Saints V Scotland

Abernethy Saint

It would be very difficult to think of a better time to be a Saints fan than right now. It's like a dream. But we're also Scotland fans. It would be really interesting to explore the club v country thing right now. Given a choice between Scotland qualifying for and doing reasonably well in a world cup, and Saints winning a cup, what would you go for?

Saints every time. International football is a boring inconvenience and a waste of time. I'd scrap it. I truly don't care that no Saints players are in the Scotland squad and would be pleased if none were called up. Imagine they got a career threatening injury playing for Scotland, I'd be raging.

Saints every time. International football is a boring inconvenience and a waste of time. I'd scrap it. I truly don't care that no Saints players are in the Scotland squad and would be pleased if none were called up. Imagine they got a career threatening injury playing for Scotland, I'd be raging.

Absolutely utterly despise international football when it interferes with our season.

Hate those ridiculous breaks when we have no match.

Scotland, as a national side, died in the 80's. They should be left in peace.

Don't mind watching someof the WC and Euros. It's funny seeing England lose.

Germany are gonna be something worth watching. They're smart.

They did all the stuff we took years to ask wee Henry about without asking someone to write about it.

I'm sure John Kennedy would agree

Been to watch Scotland at tournaments in 90,92,96 & 98. Also heading to Wembley and Macedonia in the next couple of months. Following Scotland is just like supporting Saints the majority of times you are left with disappointment but there's nothing like it when you get a famous victory. 

The past two weeks has been the best I've ever known following Saints. Hopefully we'll see Scotland qualifying for a tournament and Saints winning a cup soon.

Bit of a loaded question surely.If it was Scotland winning the world cup or Saints winning a cup,it would be Scotland every time for me,as it would make so many more people happy than what,20,000 Saints fans?In my opinion,there's lots of h u n mentally in some of the earlier posts,but that's their prerogative!

Dave Mackay should be in the Scotland squad. 

--------------------

That's just nonsense,have you seen him against real pace?He gets ripped a new one at spfl level ,never mind the huge step up to international level.I saw Thierry Henryand many others give better players than Mackay a 5 yard start and still get to the ball first